Fate of Enter the Queen

So now that we've finally reached ten chapters, as I said this was to see how good the direction of the story turns out. Hence I emphasize on wishing to know your feedback on each individual chapter on what can use improvement for the story itself and errors. I am aware that some stuff didn't go planned as I had hoped given I wasn't able to include certain things for the arc that recently concluded and going back to ensure official changes were made.

What I wanted to add for the Aftershock arc was Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, She-Hulk, and Spider-Gwen, and there would have been a fight involved in New York. Guess you can say this idea got scrapped 🫤. And there was gonna be more Kaijus to join in but as someone mentioned literally the ones showed up was too much that now I felt it should have just been Junior, Zilla, and Biollante that came to help since they were the known kaijus seen in the previous chapters and no mention of the others that helped in the fight like Behemoth or Mothra Leo. And I personally feel there just wasn't enough conversation between the superhero teams and Godzilla IMO.

If some of you felt there were too many girls also, the reason I chose 12 girls was to reference the number 12 used from Greek Mythology just as I have been using Greek references such as Gaea, the Titans being the actual mythological monsters such as the Typhon from MonsterVerse mentioned is in fact the one that Zeus fought.

And did any of you like the Godzilla Junior and Genderbend female Zilla Jr. pairing I did or not?

That being said, if it didn't meet the status quo, I'd like to know what is the best decision for this story's fate.

1) Not keep on going with this story.

2) Continue with the story as the way it is and officially is here to stay, but making some changes say with Godzilla's love interest by keeping it as it is or lowering the number of girls, and use what critiques were given to change the pacing of the story.

3) Or do a final draft version that becomes the official one from here on out. The new version would include other major crossovers such as DC and Mortal Kombat to go with the Marvel stuff that coexist with Godzilla franchise as well. There would be a few changes with the new version such as lowering down the number of love interest if some of you think it's best given as you have seen this story is the MC going through an emotional and traumatic train ride with past transgressions and struggling with inner demons on a Kratos level, though the new one will have not just Marvel girls but DC, MK, and Kaiju Girls this time around that fit with the MC. A few tweaks to background, given the mc would be facing new potential threats than just Marvel ones. Also if this is picked the current Enter the Queen will remain. So you guys can go back and check on it whenever you like.

I really enjoyed working on this story and it was a nice change than writing my usual supernatural genre related stories such as TVDverse or Shadowhunters given I've taken interest on writing the Godzilla-Chan concept thanks to a amazing fanarts of Godzilla merging with the anime girl waifu but still applying the personality traits you'd expect from Godzilla that makes it fun to write. Plus what really made me enjoy writing the MC is though the MC is very powerful and facing against characters from a franchise like Marvel is fun to watch, but what really gets me into it is the MC's past on having done so much terrible things out of rage or revenge; and in present time tries to be better, hence why God of War was a great inspiration for the MC. Kong may have the Kratos look going for him with his axe, that scene where it looks as if he's wearing a pelt cloak, and Suko is likely his son as Atreus is to Kratos since Suko has got attitude and very MVP as he is in the film; but Godzilla on the other hand has more of Kratos' emotional struggles on having been what defines a monster out for vengeance that the price for vengeance becomes too high that both saw the horror on what they've done. Heck Godzilla is a godkiller thanks to Rage Across Time comic. She wiped out the Greek Gods and trust me it's nothing tamed like from Rage Across Time. And both Godzilla and Kratos have both gone from Hell and back, facing mental torture and keep pushing on. Chapter 9 truly highlighted Godzilla's own version of being the "Ghost of Sparta" moment much as Kratos had done when he killed Heimdall out of rage and making Heimdall feel the closest terror and beating on what the Olympians experienced before his demise or Kratos killing Thanatos after the God of Death killed Kratos' brother: Deimos and Kratos went full on fiery rage.

In conclusion, Godzilla of this story and Kratos of the Norse Era would be able to relate to one another.

With that being said, I will give you guys a week to decide on the fate of this story. Thank you all for reading this story as I appreciate the feedback given since it really meant a lot and that many of you enjoyed it.