Chapter 3

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

~~~~~~~

A seven year old girl was busy playing with a dinosaur figurine and a monkey figurine near a table.

The entrance door to the room slides open and entering is Emma Russell looking through her notes on a clipboard

The entrance door to the room slides open and entering is Emma Russell looking through her notes on a clipboard. She notices her daughter playing with her toy. The sight makes her chuckle. "Having fun Maddie?"

Seven year old Madison Russell, the daughter of Emma and Mark Russell stopped what she was doing and cheerfully runs up to her mom

Seven year old Madison Russell, the daughter of Emma and Mark Russell stopped what she was doing and cheerfully runs up to her mom. "Mommy, check out my new toy dinosaur!" Holding up the figurine to her mom. "Andrew got it for me."

Emma knelt down, picking her daughter up. "Did he now? How sweet of him. It's too bad your father or brother couldn't be here, though at least we have each other for the time being."

The pair were currently at the Southern Philippines, where MONARCH Outpost-14 aka Hollow Dark was establish near the first discovery of the MUTO eggs and remains of the Titanus Gojira.

Mark and Andrew were back in Boston, given Sam Francisco wasn't up to code of living conditions given their apartment had been decimated.

Emma had currently been conducting further research on the Phoenician stone tablets depicting MUTO Prime and the Titanus Gojira. She wanted to see what other secrets they may hold.

It hasn't been easy. It's not that work was stressful given she was multitasking at studying more on Titans but working on her latest device: The ORCA. A device which was how she and Mark got even noticed by MONARCH's radar in the first place.

The Orca was the key to keep humanity safe in case a Titan rampages through the city, even if they can turn into humanoid forms.

The real concern Emma has been having is she can't shake the feeling she's being watched. It's as if the second she steps out of the outpost to head to a destination, someone is stalking her. Perhaps she has been working so hard as her fellow colleagues: Vivienne, Huston Brooks, or husband have been telling her. Yet her gut screamed otherwise that someone is spying on her.