The first day of school.

It was the first day of school, school started at 8:30 it was almost 9:00....

Tomioka Giyuu was late.

"Pant Im sorry I'm late, sir..!" Giyuu said panting and breathing heavily, he ran to school.

Mr. Ubayasiki: "It's alright, don't do it again may you introduce yourself?"

"I'm Tomioka Giyuu, sir." Giyuu said as he looked around the classroom, Shinobu was there sitting next to Kanae, Obanai and Kanroji were of course sitting next to each other they were near Shinobu and Kanae, Uzui and Rengoku on their left making out before Teacher noticed it and yelled at them to stop. Then Tomioka saw Shinazugawa sitting alone he knew Teacher would sit him next to Him because he was sitting alone.

Mr. Ubayasiki/Teacher: "Alright Tomioka you may sit next to Shinazugawa the blonde haired boy with scars."

Tomioka sat next to Shinazugawa, Shinazugawa glared at him.

A few weeks passed and the two were becoming friends they even first named each other and used nicknames like "Yuu" and "Nemi", Though Tomioka had started to grow feelings for Shinazugawa....

Tomioka kept making love letters and little gifts fir Shinazugawa he'd never give him the letters though but he'd give Shinazugawa the gifts.

One time they played the trumpet and whatever Shinazugawa is playing I don't know the name.

Sorry.

They enjoyed it and played it sometimes for Shinazugawa's friends

Tomioka was obsessed with Shinazugawa he was extremely possessive and attached to Shinazugawa... it started to become a bad thing....