After care~<3

Sanemi: "Oh he fell asleep. I should clean him up."

Sanemi pulled out of Giyuu gently and picked Giyuu up taking him to the bath.

Sanemi made a warm bath and laid down with Giyuu on him.

Sanemi wet Giyuu's hair and put shampoo in it.

Sanemi massaged it into Giyuu's hair gently, he rinsed it out. He grabbed the conditioner and out some into Giyuu's hair before grabbing the brush and brushing out the tangles in Giyuu's hair.

Ssnemi then rinsed it out of Giyuu's hair and washed Giyuu's face, he was making sure the water didn't land on Giyuu's self harm he wouldn't want to hurt his lover...

Sanemi washed Giyuu's body properly. And then he washed his own body, hair, and face.

Sanemi then began to gently clean Giyuu's self harm, Giyuu woke up because it stung, he whimpered.

Sanemi: "Shh..... it'll be okay... just trust me and let me do this...."

Giyuu: "I-it stings...."

Sanemi: "I know baby...."

Sanemi then got out of the shower holding Giyuu he sat Giyuu down on the toilet seat, as he dried Giyuu.

Sanemi bandaged Giyuu's self harm before he got a shark onesie for Giyuu and one for himself.

Giyuu looked at the onesie he was happy again.

Sanemi put his boxers on before putting boxers on Giyuu and putting the shark onesie on Giyuu and then on himself.

Sanemi: "Bed time or movie night?"

Giyuu: "Movies....!"

Sanemi: "Alright baby Giyuu."

Sanemi picked Giyuu up, and took him to their bedroom.

Sanemi: "What movie do you wanna watch?"

Giyuu: "Barbie!"

Sanemi: "Okay okay."

Sanemi bought the Barbie movie and put it on, he paused it and got popcorn, and nachos with cheese. He sat down next to Giyuu with the snacks he also got chocolate. He pressed play.

They watched the movie and sat the snacks, then they went to brush their teeth and sleep.

How they slept.
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓