The cuts...

It was a week day, late at night when Tomioka was in the bathroom with a knife his hoodie sleeve rolled up so he could cut.

His wrists full of scars and scabs, he picked the knife up and sliced.

He felt as if all his problems were gone.

He cut to much.... he passed out from blood loss, lucky Shinazugawa had recently started to move into Tomioka's dorm to be roommates, he unlocked the door he was planning to watch a movie with Tomioka, Sabito accompanyed him. They looked in Tomioka's room for him to no avail, they checked the bathroom and found Tomioka passed out on the floor....

Bleeding....

Sabito: "GIYUU!"

Shinazugawa: "GIYUU!? Why would you do this!?"

Shinazugawa quickly picked Tomioka up and rushed him to a hospital, Sabito was crying the whole time to go to the hospital.

(What happened)

Sabito and Shinazugawa were anxiously waiting for the doctor to update them on Tomioka's condition.

3 hours of Sabito crying later.

The doctor: "He's awake you can all see him, but please be gentle he is very weak."

Tsutako had recently arrived and was very happy to see him okay.

(I forgot to say Tsutako/Giyuu's sister is alive in this Au I'm so sorry...)

Giyuu: "Nemi...?"

Sanemi: "Hi Yuu!"

Giyuu: "Nee-san..? Sabi...?"

Tsutako and Sabito: "Hi Giyuu!"

After Giyuu recovered.

(SMUT WARNING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS UNTILL 5)

Sanemi and Giyuu actually started dating and decided to do "IT" yk.?

Sanemi: "Are you sure sweetheart..?"

Giyuu: "Mhm Nemi."

Sanemi: "Well okay..."

Giyuu smiled softly, as he began unbuckling Sanemi's belt, he didn't get to unclothe him fully.

Sanemi stripped Giyuu of his clothing and saw a lot of self harm scars he gently kissed all of the scars.

(The smut is next chapter this is sort of angst chapter.)