¡¡¡¡¡¡Smut!!!!!!

Giyuu moaned a bit as Sanemi kissed his scars and neck, Sanemi was still wearing his boxers untill Giyuu tugged at them and pulled them down to reveal Sanemi's massive 15 inch cock.

Giyuu started blushing a lot it was thick and veiny.

Giyuu blushed extremely as Sanemi wiggled it Infront of his face he looked so horny, he got hard and Sanemi noticed, Giyuu had 11 inches.

Suddenly Giyuu griped Sanemi's cock and started sucking it causing Sanemi to moan loudly.

Sanemi: "A-AHH~"

Giyuu was making slurping noises and bobbing his head up and down, Sanemi was moaning and pulling Giyuu's hair.

Sanemi knew Giyuu had a hair pulling kink so he pulled his hair.

Sanemi: "A-ahh~ mmm~ ngh~ G-good mmm~b-boy~"

Giyuu kept sucking untill Sanemi cummed a bit, Giyuu swallowed it and Sanemi slid his dick out of Giyuu's mouth Giyuu's saliva was on it Giyuu looked very horny.

Sanemi wiped the saliva off his dick and then proceeded to grab some lube and put some on his fingers before sticking 2 fingers into Giyuu's ass with no warning causing Giyuu to jolt and moan in surprise.

Giyuu: "A-AHH~ SA... MM...~ NEMI...~"

Sanemi fingered Giyuu for a bit getting him ready for Sanemi's thick 15 incher.

Giyuu: "Mmm~ p-please p-put y-your... a-ahh~ d-dick in mmm~ m-me please..!"

Giyuu pleaded.

Sanemi: "So inpatient but fine~"

Sanemi positioned himself at Giyuu's entrance before grabbing Giyuu's ass and thrusting forward.

Giyuu: "A-AHH~ MMM~"

Sanemi: "So sensitive~"

Sanemi kept moving around before hitting Giyuu's prostate/g-spot.

Giyuu: "A-AHH~ NEMI~ MMM~ NGH~"