What Am I Doing?

The group of Huntsmen came just as I thought they would. I sent the Teryx that I'd seen to attack a part of Mantle so they would be called in. The blonde girl had the Teryx hot on her tail.

The group did manage to kill it, but that was all part of the plan. To win, you might have to make a few sacrifices. "Okay, Fiona. That's one more problem taken care of." the blonde girl said into her earpiece.

She listened and slumped in her seat. "Okay. We're on our way." she said. "It's all the negativity. Salem's forces aren't moving in, but it's enough to start attracting the stragglers." the boy in the green coat said.

"Guys, we're not finished." the boy with the braid said. Three Sabyrs came running down the street. "All right. We need to hurry this up and take--" the blonde girl cut herself off when the Sabyrs spotted me and the Hound and ran.

"What just happened?" the boy with the braid asked. "They ran. I've never seen Grimm act that way before." the blonde boy said. "Now." I whispered to the Hound.

The boy in the green coat was in the middle of a sentence when the Hound tackled him from above. He tried to stand up, but was thrown to the ground again.

"Oscar!" the boy with the braid called. I made a mental note to tell Salem that his name was Oscar. The Hound pounced on Oscar, causing his aura to shimmer.

He tried to kick at the Hound, but with one final swipe of its paw, he was knocked out cold and his aura was broken. The Hound howled before its body began to shift and it was now standing on its hind legs.

Okay, I was not expecting that I thought, barely keeping my grip on the handle. It lifted the unconscious Oscar with one hand.. "Oscar!" the blonde girl called. She rushed in on her hoverbike, but the Hound held Oscar up as a shield.

A look of panic crossed the girls face and she tried to turn away, but the Hound grabbed her with its free hand and threw her into a wall, cracking it.

The boy with the braid took a few shots at the Hound's back, nearly hitting me, but the Hound turned around and the boy was able to hit the Hound with his grappling hooks.

He reeled the hooks in, intending to kick the Hound, but it smacked him into another wall. The blonde boy got ready to charge in as well, but the Hound held Oscar up between us and him.

"Wait! It's using Oscar as a shield!" the blonde girl called. "But Grimm aren't that smart." the blonde boy said. The boy with the braid picked up his guns, but the Hound heard and placed Oscar in front of him.

"Give him back!" he said. The Hound's neck pulsed and shifted. "No." it said. Everyone was stunned by this, including me, but I shook off my shock quicker than they did.

The Hound moved away from the group and sprouted its wings again. It took Oscar in its mouth and we took off. I looked behind us after a second and saw that we had the group on our tail again.

We flew down a rocky chasm, trying to lose them, but they were keeping up for the most part. The Hound noticed something and glanced behind it.

I looked back to see we had company, specifically the boy with the braid hooked to the Hound's hind leg. I sighed and the Hound began to move more wildly, slamming the boy into the cliffs.

We slowed down even more and I looked back again to see the boy had snagged a boulder with his other grappling hook. We flew higher into the sky, knocking it loose.

The Hound kept slamming the boy into the cliffs while the blonde girl was able to get high enough to shoot as us. "We could use some backup." I said to the Hound.

It dropped Oscar to its claws and started to move faster. It let out a roar, causing a hoard of Centinels to emerge from the rocks. A Teryx swooped down at the blonde girl.