[ 3 ].

{attacked by a bunch of nymphs}

The next thing that happened to the us onboard of the warship that as I found out later, was called Argo II, won't really interest you. All of us just sat around, hoping to get out of the camp territory as soon as possible.

And while all of us leaned against the pastel pink pillows of the huge sofa, watching unconscious Jason, I had a pretty good time to study all the crew members.

Percy Jackson. A familiar person to me. Sitting on the armchair, hardly keeping his eyes opened, he looked exhausted. His messy hair fell on his sea green eyes, and the turquoise t-shirt he wore was soaked with sweat.

Annabeth Chase. Labelling her as "Percy's girl" wouldn't be a right thing, after all, she was way more than just a girlfriend. She was smart. Her stormy grey eyes looked like the Canada sky in the misty mornings. She kneeled next to Jason, trying to help Piper as much as possible. She put the bandages at the side, leaning against the table and sighing loudly. Her nose wrinkled, you could definitely tell she was thinking.

Then, there goes Hazel. A beautiful 14 year old, who turns out to be a guest from the past. Daughter of Pluto, the girl about who Taylor Swift wrote her "Bejewelled" song. She sat in the corner of the room, playing with her curls and humming a song under her nose. Probably Mozart or something. That's what old people listen to, right? was the first thought of mine.

I have Frank sitting on her side. The big guy wore a hoodie today, sinking his hands into its deep pockets. He kept chewing something, probably a gum, and glanced back and forth to Hazel and Percy.

Then, they have another guy here. Leo Valdez. The same guy with hispanic features who started this crazy battle. He apologised for like million times, and yet I could feel his anxiety. He stood near the door, watching Jason, murmuring some replicas as the conversation between few of the demigods had going. His hands looked long and fingers were skinny, all dirty from the mechanical work. He wore his Camp Half Blood orange t-shirt, though it was already dirty, he probably touched it with his oily hands.

He kept patting a girl on the shoulder. Jason's girl. Piper McLean. Daughter of a famous movie star who turns out to be a daughter of Venus. Oh sorry, Aphrodite. That basically means she has this pretty eyes and cute talking style that makes her get whatever she wants. At least that's what I understood from the endless mumblings of Percy. She wore a Hello Kitty tank top and tattered jeans that made me question her fashion sense. Despite that, I considered judging her fashion sense pointless since the only thing I myself have been wearing my whole life was a purple camp t-shirt with jeans and tennis shoes.

Anyways, after all the people around got out of Jason's room, letting him to have some rest, leaving Piper next to him, holding his hand, all of them made their way to the mess hall, where Leo stood, still feeling as guilty as ever.

"Is Jason...?"

"He's resting," Annabeth said. "Piper's keeping an eye on him, but he should be fine."

Percy gave him a hard look. "Annabeth says you did fire the ballista?"

"Man, I don't understand how that happened. I am so sorry—"

"Sorry?" Percy growled.

"So now we are gonna blame everything on the guy to make the situation we are in even more miserable? Very thoughtful of you Percy." My voice sounded calm yet almost commanding, the way Roman emperors would talk. I saw the little appreciation smile Leo gave me and gave him a faint smile back.