4- Hybrid Luna.

*2 week later*

Room filled with my screams as the pain was now getting unbearable. I shouted and screamed in pain.

I screamed and screamed. My water broke and I don't know what to do right now. I screamed due to unbearable pain, I shouted, gathering my strength enough to walk.

I got up and started walking out of the room. A furnace broke due to my unbalanced body.

The pain was out of hell. Layers of pain rising and falling.

As I walked out of the room. Lucas and kaira entered the house. As soon as they saw me, Lucas and Kaira ran to me.

"Bring her upstairs." Before I could even stutter anything.

Lucas picked me up in his arms and took me to the room upstairs within seconds.

Tears kept falling through my eyes.

I never thought I'd be giving birth to someone's child who left me in the middle to die.

Tears of pain and betrayal kept falling through my eyes. I gripped on Lucas's neck tightly and buried my face in his chest.

I feel like my womb is going to burst and she will make her own way out.

"I can't," I whined. Jungkook grabbed my hand and said "You can do this."

As he laid me on the bed. Everything was already set there as Ms.Kaira knew that this time would come anytime.

Lucas turned around and went outside of the room.

"Okay y/n on the count of three. Push." Said Dr.Kaira as she waited in front of my vagina. Sounds weird.

I don't know if normal mother's feel the same pain or it's just me giving birth to a hybrid.

"3,2,1 push." I pushed with my whole force on her count but nothing came out except sweat.

"You're doing good. Just keep doing it." Huh??Good?My foot. My whole body is in pain and she's saying I'm doing good. The only thing that I'm doing is waiting to take revenge.

I pushed harder as a loud scream left my mouth this time with a lot of discharge.

I looked at Dr.Kaira's face. She seems to be in panic. "Blood." She whispered.

Her eyes started changing their colour but she managed to control herself and shouted "Lucas." Lucas, who was waiting outside the door, came in as quickly as he could. Obviously with the vampire speed.

"Give her your blood." Shouted Dr.Kaira without thinking anything else.

Lucas bit his hand and placed it on my lips.

Of course I had no other option but to accept drinking it like I've been doing for the past one month.

He held my one hand in his hand and said
"I trust you. You can do this."

I looked in his green eyes and closed my eyes tightly as a thick drop fell from my eye. I pushed with more than enough power.

I feel like breaking all my bones. Why do I have to go through this?

My parents, Jungkook and now this pain.

I felt something leaving my body as the voice of a crying baby filled the room. I swear I'm never going to do sex ever again.

This delivery shit is so painful.

After delivering the placenta.

I just took a glance at my daughter. She was so dirty but so big, not like normal childs.