5- Stay close.

"Where's my Daughter?" My eyes widened. Who told him about Luna?

"Who told you about Luna?" I asked him.

"I've my sources." He replied.

I rolled my eyes as he repeated his questions once again.

"Where is my Daughter?" This time more sternly.

"She's not 'your' daughter." I replied sharply.

"She is our daughter." He said. I burst out laughing.

"Oh My God. Look who's here claiming to be the father of an abandoned child. Ohh shit...I guess that wasn't you who left me all alone that night after sucking me like a pure leach?"

"Ahhh...that must be your shadow? Right? Because you are here asking me about a child you never even knew existed and now when I bear every pain from the start to the end you are here telling me that she's our child? No, Mr.Jungkook Leach. She's not your daughter. She's just mine."I said, looking straight into his eyes as if I'd kill him on the spot with just my stare.

He rubbed his face,ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath.

"She's not safe." He replied as he stood in front of me.

His massive chest right in front of me.

" You don't need to worry about her. Worry about your own self." I snapped as I walked out and slammed the door on his face.

"I'm enough to protect her from monsters like you." I spitted, opening the door once again and slamming with a loud noise.

Who the hell is he to tell me that my daughter isn't safe?

When he's the one who betrayed me. I sat on my seat.

When Jungkook came out of his room and stood in front of me in anger.

"What?" I asked him frustratedly.

"Come with me." He grabbed me from my arm and dragged me with him.

Not to forget that he's still a vampire and I'm still a human.

Power matters.

He dragged me with him to his office and closed the door.

"Leave me." I snapped as let go my arms from his grip.

"What the fuck do you want now? Aren't you immortal? Go and enjoy." I said bitterly.

"I am, I am immortal but still you need to understand that our daughter is in danger." He said while grabbing me through my shoulders.

"our?" I raised my brows, folding my hand on my chest.

He inhaled deeply and said "your." Why is he acting like he did nothing with me?

"First of all don't touch me again and second she's safe. She's safe when she's away from you."

He ran a hand through his hair and spoke "Exactly,she's not safe when she's away from me." I rolled my eyes and slammed on his office's glass table.

"Ohh really?Like I believe you huh?" I said as I walked out of the office.

His face made me angry enough. I grabbed my stuff as I walked back in his office and said "I'm resigning." Throwing his files in his office. I walked out of the office.

<~>

Uncle David told me that a famous South Korean business gave his company to Jungkook for FREE.

Of course he must have compelled him or killed him because he died right next day.

As I started walking on the footpath to the bus stop.