12- Wish I could have you back.

Author's POV:

Sitting in front of her magic pot. Jungkook's mother was watching everything. From Jungkook and y/n talking on the beach to Jungkook ripping Lucas apart. She was aware of everything and when David showed Luna. She gasped looking at that poor crying baby. People are born with their own fate. Neither they can change it nor they can be chosen as per person's and as a witch.

She's fully aware of this all. Since her body is connected with David. That she did by herself so David won't dare to kill her because he knows if he tried to kill her. He'll die eventually too. Despite knowing that her son, who knows that y/n is going to kill him, went there to put an end to everything but just think. Is it possible for a mother to see her child sacrificing his own life for her when she can do it too?

Exactly, it's the most heartbreaking moment for a mother. Being a mother isn't easy, it involves sacrifice, when a mother gives birth beating all the pain, feeding her baby on her own milk and even her own blood then isn't it too little for a mother's heart to sacrifice her own life just to save her baby's life? Yes, she did. Looking at David pig. She grabbed her knife and stabbed herself in the abdomen.

Jungkook and y/n who were a few seconds ago screaming for Luna's life were now more than shocked but that shock was just for Jungkook. Since he was unaware of the real plan of y/n and his mother. He just knew the plan Lucas told him. It wasn't even the fault of Lucas. This all mastermind planning was done by one and only y/n and Jungkook's mother.

Y/n was aware of their dirty ass plan all along but playing dumb was her best task. She was just using them all. So that neither Lucas doubts her, nor David and not even Jungkook. She still hates Jungkook for what he did to her and wants her revenge but y/n is also a mother who also gave birth to the child of a vampire. How can she not listen when a fate bound mother cried her eyes out in front of her?

Hate aside and the love and tears of a mother begging for the life of her son aside.

When Jungkook came to greet his mother thinking that this will be his last time. His mother also knew that this was the last time of her caressing her son's hair, hugging him. The child she carried for nine months and fed for two years will not stay longer by her side anymore. Imagine the pain she must've felt at that moment. When Jungkook was crying and hugging but she couldn't even shed a tear because she knew if she did.

Jungkook will figure out somehow and which child will want her mother's death?

As soon as Jungkook's mother stabbed herself in her abdomen, blood spread all over her abdomen but not just her also David's abdomen. Taking out the knife,she once again stabbed herself, David screamed, holding the showering blood abdomen. His grip on Luna's neck weakened. She was about to fall on the floor but Jungkook ran and caught her.

For Jungkook it was a shock. This was totally unexpected for him. David screams for help but who'll help the monster who just made the lives of people miserable for his own sake?

Y/N's POV:

Hugging Luna in my embrace so she won't see David's condition. I kept watching him. He's the reason why we all are the way we are. That night when I went for a walk, I don't know how but unconsciously I felt someone calling me. As if someone's trying to talk to me. I kept taking my steps and when I came back to consciousness I found myself sitting in front of a lady.

Later it turned out that she's the mother of Jungkook and also a witch. She described the situation to me from head to toe. How David's been torturing her. How Lucas is his right hand. Jungkook is trying his best to protect his mother but also he's struggling day and night to keep me and Luna safe. Her story didn't create any soft spot for Jungkook in my heart but at least his behaviour and everything started making sense.