Inktober 2023 - Prompt 4: Dodge

"Oh, poor Embry Oliver

"Oh, poor Embry Oliver. Fretting over the possibility of facing every PE class's worst nightmare. And to be honest, who can blame them?"

I'm gonna be honest, I was initially worried about choosing dodgeball for the 4th prompt, "Dodge." This kind of applies to some of the later Inktober prompts as well, where I have an idea that might work well for the prompt, but I'm not 100% sure if it will. But hey, unlike PE teachers trying to find something to do for class, I don't think choosing dodgeball for this prompt is such a bad idea. I mean, the word "dodge" is in the name.

Like the Papa Louie sketches, this is another case of a character from a new hyperfixation of mine. This time, we have Embry Oliver, the protagonist of the 2021 short horror game, "It's Not Me, It's My Basement." Knowing Embry's personality, they definitely struck me as the type to absolutely dread dodgeball, and with my own experiences from playing similar games, I can't say I blame them. However, at least there's still a 50% chance that they won't be playing dodgeball. In that case, they just better hope that it's not something just as (if not more) competitive and dangerous.

Enjoy! 😊♥️