4

Before they stepped out of the house they could see Kanato standing in front of the door way very annoyed and angered at Eve.

"You hate us don't you?!" Kanato asked angered

She frowned "Kanato I don't hate you...it's just your brothers elder and younger. Reiji burns all the good books in the library, Shu never speaks to me...ever. Ayato uses my blood just as much as he does for that human girl, he also calls me flat chested which isn't all that nice. Then there's Laito who tries to rape me whenever there's a full moon and you've seen what Subaru does to me. Out of all of you males you've been the only one I can trust and call a friend."

"Then why be with them?! Why chose them over us?! Are we not enough for you?!" Kanato yelled before he cried "Do you have any idea how lonely I'll be without you around?"

Eve frowned even more and walked up to him silently before she made him look to him and she softly began to sing to him.

"Don't leave us...Don't go away where I can't get to talk to you. What will I do without you around Eve?" He said sniffling against her shoulder after she finished singing to him

She closed her eyes and hugged him back. "Do I really mean that much to you?"

"Yes, yes you do...and I'm not the only one who feels that way. Subaru feels that way too, he just doesn't know how to express himself to you." He said softly to her

That made her freeze up as she pulled away from him. "H-He what?"

"Oi! Eve what the fuck do you think you're doing with those half bakes?" Subaru yelled from the top of the steps

"It doesn't seem that way to me though." She said sadly

"Remember what happened to his mother Eve" Kanato said as his hold on her became tighter

"Eve we need to get going." Ruki said seriously

"Kanato I need time to think about this. For now, please don't think that I'll be leaving because I don't even know if I can. That is all up to your father."

He frowned and nodded his head. "okay, please think well about it...I...I don't know what I'd do without you around."

Ruki then pulled her from Kanato before the five of them left when they got to the school Ruki took her to the roof where he pushed her up against the wall and he held her wrists tightly within his hands.

"What the hell did I witness before we left?!" Ruki asked unamused

"Me comforting a friend, get over yourself. Before I even knew you I was friends with Kanato and spent all of my time with him when I wasn't reading. He would cuddle beside me and the two of us would sing together. He knows me better than anyone I've ever known, if you still wish for me to be true to you calm the fuck down!" She growled before she kneed him and left the roof.

When she did she found Kanato instantly and cried against him. "I-I'll never leave...P-Please keep me safe." She cried not noticing his brothers around him.

The others nodded at Kanato and he gave her a weak smile before he nodded his head. "Of course. I'll always protect you, just promise me you'll stay away from those disgusting people."

"Mhm, I will." She said before she went up to Ayato and she hugged him too which shocked him.

"W-Why are you hugging me for?" Ayato asked confused

"Ruki won't get near me if I smell like you and he's the main one I don't want near me." She said sadly "Anyways you owe me for always calling me flat chested you big bully!"

He sighed and he hugged her back. "Fine, just this once...and I'm sorry about that. I guess I have spent too much time around other girls."

"Just a lot...but I can forgive you and forget it for now." Eve said sadly