7

After two weeks Eve had enough of going around and keeping people at bay, After school on Monday she stood in front of both Ruki Mukami and Subaru Sakamaki, neither one backed down from the challenge that was given to them for the chance to be around Eve. Subaru had shown all of his tests that he had been given back to Eve who was impressed that he had actually done so well that he Ace'd everything.

Ruki on the other hand refused to let her just stay around the Sakamaki brothers, he had Yuma and Kou and four different occasions get her from being around the Sakamaki brothers so he could be around her. She looked between them and crossed her arms. "Only one of you actually showed me that you could listen to what I say and has won over my heart without noticing." Eve said as she placed her hand on her heart before she closed her purple eyes and gave a rare smile which neither one of them knew she had.

"Subaru...I chose to set my life up with you. You did as I have asked and have been so nice to me. You didn't attempt to get my attention on to you and you gave me space when I needed it. For that I thank you and I am more than willing to place my heart and life into you and only you."

"Do you have any idea what you're doing Eve?! He's going to harm you!" Ruki said as he stood up

"I realized in the past that Subaru has harmed me since I found out why he did so. He has apologized for what he has done and has shown me the guy who I grew up with so long ago. Anyways." She said before she glared at Ruki and went straight up to him. "I TOLD you that I'd only reconsider you IF you did as I had asked. You didn't. You scheming bastard you deserve nothing more than to rot in the pits of hell for trying to make me go against my best friend and my childhood lover. My first kiss went to Subaru, the first person who ever showed that they gave a damn about me was Subaru. If anything you should've been lucky I gave you the chance to show me you knew how to listen!"

As she spoke she pushed him back on to the couch and gave him a deadly glare as Ruki showed fear of the young vampiress, he hoped that she'd over look the fact that he had done what he did for the fact that they had gotten to know one another. But she hadn't, she was too smart for her own good. Subaru wasn't surprised that he was chosen to be with her, when she started to snap at Ruki, even though he hated the males guts with his own life. He knew that if he didn't stop Eve that she'd kill the guy. So he pulled her back as he got up and wrapped his arms around her.

"Eve, don't let your anger get the best of you. It won't do you any good."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she looked back to him. "Alright...fine. Can we just go now?"

Subaru didn't need to be told twice, he teleported the two of them to his room where he pushed her up against the wall and kissed her. She kissed him back and that evening she lost her virginity to Subaru, when She woke up she wasn't a she anymore. Eve had turned back to Evan, seeing that he was back to his old self again he looked to Subaru who was still sleeping. He happily hugged Subaru and cuddled into the albino males chest until he woke up.

"So that part was true...Evan. I'm glad to see you back as your self once more." Subaru said as he wrapped his arms around him.

"I still find it strange that you are bi-sexual Subaru. How come you never told me I thought we were friends?" Evan asked curiously

"I didn't know back then how to. Just like I always wanted to say that I love you to you." He said softly to him

"I...I love you too Subaru. Now um...We have a problem. I only have girl clothes and I'm not down with being a trans for the rest of my life." Evan said as he looked up to Subaru nervously

"I think my brother's can help you with that. I'll be right back." Subaru said before he kissed his forehead softly

Evan nodded his head as he blushed deep red. "O-Okay."