|=ONE=|

In a beautiful village surrounded by hills, there was a young man named Jimin. He wasn't a typical hero; he was just a regular boy. When he was six years old, his father passed away, and it was just Jimin and his loving mother facing life together.

Raised by a loving and resilient mother, Jimin's early years were marked by hardship. The loss of his father at a tender age left a void in their hearts, and yet, it was from this very adversity that Jimin's remarkable spirit emerged.

Despite the constraints of their modest life, Jimin's mother instilled in him the value of education and the importance of dreams.

They lived in a simple, cosy cottage where they shared their dreams and faced challenges. Jimin's mother worked very hard to support them by working in other people's houses. But despite her efforts, they struggled with money, and it was always a worry.

Jimin, however, was an exceptional boy. He was incredibly smart and did really well in school. He worked very hard and became one of the best students in his class.

As Jimin's last year of school drew to a close, his life took a dramatic turn. His academic excellence garnered him a scholarship, and a golden ticket to Seoul National University, the pinnacle of educational achievement in Korea.

Which was the best university in Korea. This was a fantastic opportunity for Jimin, who came from a small village, to study among the brightest students in the whole country. But this opportunity, though dazzling, brought with it a difficult decision - the prospect of leaving his beloved mother behind in their village, while he pursued his dreams in the bustling city of Seoul.

☆______☆______☆

Under the gentle lantern light in their cosy village home, Jimin's eyes were a mix of excitement and worry. He had just heard the amazing news that he was accepted into Seoul National University, and his heart was dancing with dreams of a bright future. But there was a cloud of concern, the thought of leaving his dear mother behind, who had always been there for him.

Jimin turned to his mother, her face glowing in the warm light. "Mom," he said, his voice filled with uncertainty, "I don't know what to do. I can't imagine leaving you here in Busan."

His mother, a symbol of grace and strength, smiled kindly, her eyes reflecting the love she had for her son. She gently touched his cheek.

"Jimin, my dear," she said in a soothing tone, "I've seen you become the remarkable young man you are. This is your chance to shine, to reach for the stars."

Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes, the thought of parting from his mother was heart-wrenching.

"But what about you? How will you manage without me?"