|=THREE=|

Jimin, his hunger gnawing at him after missing both breakfast and lunch, rushed through the university corridors

Jimin, his hunger gnawing at him after missing both breakfast and lunch, rushed through the university corridors. His mind was preoccupied with the thought of grabbing a quick meal before heading home. In his haste, he didn't notice the person approaching from the opposite direction.

With an unfortunate twist of fate, he collided with someone once again, and this time, the impact was much more forceful. Jimin found himself sprawled on top of the person he had collided with. Fear coursed through him as he closed his eyes, anticipating an angry reaction.

However, when he felt no immediate reaction, Jimin cautiously opened his eyes,  and to his shock and fear, he realized that it was the same boy he had bumped into earlier in the day. The proximity was uncomfortable, with Jimin practically lying on top of the boy.

His eyes widened with a mixture of shock and fear, knowing that the situation had gone from bad to worse. The boy, his expression now a storm of anger, tightened his grip on Jimin's waist, causing him to wince in pain.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, huh?" the wealthy boy shouted in frustration. "Don't you have eyes? Are you blind or just trying to get attention?"

Jimin winced as the boy's words hit him like a barrage of verbal blows. He watched helplessly as the boy continued his tirade, his anger evident in every word.

"Because of you, my clothes are ruined. Do you even know how much they cost? You can't even imagine. And look at your clothes, so cheap."

The boy's anger seemed boundless as he went on, "Didn't I warn you not to repeat this mistake? But you did. And, yeah, I noticed you were watching me at lunchtime when I was reading in the garden. Are you stalking me or what?" That boy yelled in anger and turned their position in a swift.

Jimin's attempts to interject and explain himself were met with a swift shutdown from the incensed boy, who showed no mercy in his humiliation of Jimin.

Feeling utterly humiliated, Jimin struggled to find the right words. He couldn't believe how quickly this day had taken a turn for the worse, and he wished desperately for a way to defuse the situation and salvage some of his dignity.

Jimin's heart pounded in his chest as he lay there, pinned beneath the angered boy. He felt vulnerable and small in that moment, and he knew he needed to address the situation. He tried to speak, his voice quivering with a mix of fear and embarrassment.

"I-I'm so sorry," Jimin managed to stammer out, his eyes locked onto the boy's furious gaze. "It was an accident, I swear."

The wealthy boy's grip on Jimin's waist remained tight, his anger showing no signs of abating.

"An accident?" he retorted with a sneer. "It's always an accident with people like you, isn't it? Clumsy and careless."

As Jimin winced from the grip on his waist, the boy continued his tirade, not giving him a moment to speak.