|=THIRTEEN=|

As they arrived at the party, Jimin's mind was buzzing with anticipation about Taehyung's mysterious introduction. The lively atmosphere of the event only added to his excitement as they made their way inside.

The music was pulsing, and the room was filled with laughter and chatter. Taehyung led Jimin through the crowd, weaving between dancing bodies until they reached a quieter corner.

"Okay, Jimin, get ready," Taehyung said with a grin, gesturing towards a group of people nearby.

They entered the bustling party, the energy infectious as they navigated through the crowd. Taehyung led Jimin to a group of familiar faces, where his boyfriend Jungkook stood chatting with their friends.

"Jimin, allow me to introduce Jungkook, my boyfriend," Taehyung stated cordially.

"He's studying MBA at our university, but he only comes during exam time. Otherwise, he works with his dad at their company, Jeon Labels."

Taehyung introduced themself proudly, gesturing towards the smiling young man beside him.

"Hello Jungkook, I'm Park Jimin," Jimin greeted politely.

Jimin and Jungkook exchanged polite smiles as they were introduced by Taehyung.

"Hey Jimin, nice to meet you," Jungkook replied with a friendly nod. Extending his hand in a friendly gesture.

"Taehyung, your partner is quite striking," Jimin commented sotto voice to Taehyung.

"Thank you, Jimin," Taehyung replied in a subdued tone of gratitude.

"Jungkook, I and Jimin met a few weeks back," Taehyung added.

"Jimin, if I may ask, are you originally from Seoul?" Jungkook inquired politely.

"I'm from Busan, but presently I reside here for academic pursuits," Jimin clarified.

"Ah, I see. I, too, am from Busan, but relocated to Seoul during my childhood due to my father's professional endeavours," Jungkook elaborated.

"That's noteworthy," Jimin acknowledged with a nod.

"Taehyung, the group awaits your presence," Jungkook interjected.

"Indeed, Jimin, accompany me as I introduce you to our other Friends" Taehyung suggested, gesturing for Jimin to follow.

"Hello  Jin Hyung, how are you faring?" Taehyung greeted Jin with a smile.

"Quite well, and may I inquire about your companion?" Jin responded with curiosity.

"So everyone allows me to introduce my new friend,  Park Jimin," Taehyung introduced formally.

"Hello, Jimin. I'm Kim Seokjin, but you may refer to me as Jin Hyung" Jin greeted me with a warm smile.

"Hello,  Jin Hyung" Jimin reciprocated respectfully.