Chapter 48

Andrew's cold tongue brushed across Ye Zheng's cheek, as carefully and gently as usual.

"Andrew..." Ye Zheng carefully held Andrew's bruised face, for fear of hurting him.

"Let's go home."

Ye Zheng whispered. Now is not the time for the two of them to comfort each other for the rest of their lives. It is not safe here, and there is no telling when other beasts will appear. The sooner they leave, the safer they will be.

"Go home."

Andrew repeated in a low voice, leaning down and supporting himself with some difficulty.

"Go home."

Andrew whispered again.

His big tail curled up unnaturally, and he crawled forward with great effort, then stopped in pain.

The mermaid's tail had torn off a lot of scales in the fight just now. The soft flesh was now sticking to the grass in the jungle, scratched by the stones, grass stalks and uneven roads on the ground.

Andrew's body moved extremely sluggishly. Obviously, without the imminent danger, the mermaid, who had calmed down from the "excitement" of the battle, could not bear the pain.

"Andrew..."

Ye Zheng squatted down and looked down at Andrew's tail, which was bleeding out. She carefully reached out and touched it gently, and Andrew shuddered.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

Ye Zheng felt that she was about to cry again. She tried hard to keep the tears from falling out of her eyes.

"Andrew... just hold on a little longer and go home, okay?"

There was a plea in Ye Zheng's voice that she couldn't even detect. Andrew was seriously injured, and she was worried that he wouldn't be able to go back with her.

"Zhengzheng go home."

Andrew whispered, "Zhengzheng go home, Andrew...Andrew and Zhengzheng go home."

Ye Zheng didn't understand the second half of the mermaid's words, but after listening to the first half, she always felt that the mermaid wanted her to leave first.

Ye Zheng shook his head firmly, stretched out his hand to hold the still intact part of the mermaid's arm, "Let's go together." The mermaid took out

his arm, and then pushed Ye Zheng. The force was not heavy, but it pushed her towards him. Push direction.

"No!"

Ye Zheng stood up suddenly. She glared at the mermaid and quickly took off the sealskin clothes she was wearing.

"Zhengzheng..."

Ye Zheng pursed her lips and said nothing. She bent down and tried to tie her leather jacket to the mermaid's tail.

The mermaid refused to cooperate at first, but Ye Zheng insisted on picking up his tail. After the two of them struggled two or three times, Andrew finally raised his tail and asked Ye Zheng to put her clothes under her tail, thus isolating most of the tail from contact with the ground.

But when it was fixed, Ye Zheng discovered a new problem: Andrew's tail was much rounder than Ye Zheng's body. Even if Ye Zheng spread his clothes completely, he still couldn't tie them up properly.

Ye Zheng only hesitated for a moment and quickly took off his pants made of leather.

She used arrows to tear the trousers legs into four pieces and tied them all to Andrew's tail. In order to worry about it not being secure, she tied the knot with extra force. Andrew just moved his tail slightly and let Ye Zheng tie the leather pants into a knot.

Now, except for a small pair of underwear and underwear, Ye Zheng was almost naked. Although Ye Zheng and Andrew had been close for a long time, Ye Zheng still felt a little uncomfortable stripping himself like this in broad daylight. Even Andrew looked at Ye Zheng with luo revealing his body.

For Andrew, it was a very rare situation for Ye Zheng to take the initiative to take off her clothes.

Ye Zheng was a little shy at first, but then she put it behind her. What's the point? Ye Zheng comforted himself. He should just be wearing a three-point swimsuit. Otherwise, there are no humans here anyway, and all animals, including Andrew, wear no clothes. At this time, Andrew's life and hers were much more important than her shame that transcended other creatures.

"Let's go."

Ye Zheng held the claws of the mermaid who was still looking at her stupidly, and wanted to drag him outside, "Let's go home together."

Andrew lowered his head and looked at his body, which was wrapped in leather in most places. Tail looked up at Ye Zheng again, and then crawled in the direction he came from with Ye Zheng.

Ye Zheng walked beside Andrew holding a bow and arrow, and from time to time he would go ahead to clear the way with grass.

She kicked away the stones and branches on the road, trying her best to make a smoother road for Andrew. While she was doing this, she was thinking about how anxious and hard it would be when Andrew came. Ye Zheng even saw a few fish scales left by Andrew near the roots of a tree.

It must have been pulled down by Andrew when he was in a hurry to get around the tree.

Ye Zheng listened to the sound of Andrew crawling behind him and flattened the grass with his feet.

Andrew was already clumsy on the shore, and his injury made it even harder for him to walk.

On the way, Andrew once expressed his willingness to let Ye Zheng go first and let himself stay. It seemed that the wounds on his body were too severe, and Andrew could no longer hold on.

But Ye Zheng firmly told him that if he refused to leave, then she would not leave either.

In the end, Andrew followed Ye Zheng on the road. Ye Zheng could hear Andrew's breathing, which should have been silent, become much heavier. In addition to his severe injuries, being out of the water was also a problem.

From what Ye Zheng knew about him so far, the mermaid could only stay completely out of the water for about four or five hours. Although it should be less than two hours before Andrew lands ashore, coupled with Andrew's injury, this problem becomes a bit serious.

While worried about Andrew's injuries and moisture, he was also worried about when he would encounter a beast again. Ye Zheng was cruel and refused to slow down, and kept urging Andrew to go forward. Andrew could only try his best to follow Ye Zheng.

Listening to the noises coming from the mermaid behind her, she felt regret, hatred, sourness and bitterness in her heart.

If only she were taller and stronger. Andrew's heavy weight made it impossible for Ye Zheng to carry it back to the shore, and could only force him to crawl on the ground with difficulty.

Finally, under Ye Zheng's worry, the two of them walked out of the woods and arrived at the beach.

The beach at the beach is quite spacious, with a wide view, and there are no traces of wild animals for a while.

Ye Zheng felt a little safer now. She held Andrew's paw and dragged him to the beach with a slight force. Andrew's head was submerged in the water, and it took a while before he lifted it up.

Ye Zheng stood with his feet in the sea water that was submerged in his calves. He looked at Andrew beside him and raised his head to say something to him.

"Come here, Andrew, come back."

After saying this, Andrew's head sank and he dipped back into the water.

Ye Zheng panicked, knelt down and hugged Andrew's head. Seeing that Andrew's eyes had lost focus, he knew that he had fainted again.

Ye Zheng was so anxious that she cried unknowingly. She changed her position and put Andrew's head on her lap. The sea water slapped Andrew's injured cheek bit by bit.

"Didn't you say you wanted to take me back?"

She said over and over again in Andrew's ear, "Wake up..."

The sea breeze quickly dried the tears on Ye Zheng's face, and Ye Zheng returned Holding Andrew's head, he kept chanting in his ear. She knew that Andrew was still alive, and she called to him in a low voice without giving up.

At this time, she had forgotten whether there would be any danger, as long as Andrew could wake up.

Before Ye Zheng could wait for Andrew to wake up, he saw something approaching under the water.

Soon, several heads were splashing with water, and several pairs of big eyes looked at Ye Zheng.

"An, Andrew..."

Ye Zheng was not only at a loss, but reached out to push the mermaid in his arms.

She was staring at the mermaid directly in front of her. The mermaid's ears moved, swam forward, and stopped to look at Ye Zheng.

After all, it was an unfamiliar strong mermaid, and Ye Zheng felt a little confused.

She subconsciously looked at the smaller mermaid on her left and swallowed, "Andrew, he is now..."

Ye Zheng found that when she said the name, the ears of this petite mermaid also He moved, then swam forward...

What was going on?

Are they all called "Andrew"? After all, this name was just taken out by Ye Zheng based on Andrew's long list of names. Maybe the whole list of names is the self-proclaimed name of their race.

Ye Zheng suddenly remembered what Andrew said to her in the forest, which she didn't understand.

"Zhengzheng go, Andrew...Andrew and Zhengzheng go home."

Now she finally understood that the "Andrew" in the second half did not refer to the one in her arms at all, but to these swimming people. Mermaid!

Andrew must have called his companions before landing, otherwise they would not have reached the shore so quickly.

In other words... after Andrew heard the roar of the beast in the forest, he had already made plans to let other mermaids take Ye Zheng away if he couldn't come back.

Ye Zheng's tears fell again.

"Andrew..."

She choked and mumbled the mermaid's name, then lowered her head and kissed the side of the mermaid's face.

"Let's go home together," she said softly.