Chapter 21

Seeing the mermaid's big tail swaying wildly, Ye Zheng also smiled a little unkindly. She rubbed her sore chin while walking slowly with one foot high and one foot shallow. Arrived below.

The mermaid just wanted to break away from Ye Zheng's embrace and did not want to hurt Ye Zheng. But after all its weight was there, Ye Zheng's jaw still hurt from being hit by it. Ye Zheng's hand touched his chin repeatedly. The bone should not be injured.

Ye Zheng opened his mouth wide and moved his chin. He found that his chin was no longer as painful as before. Then he felt relieved and squatted down to look at the stuck mermaid carefully.

Seeing Ye Zheng squatting next to her, the mermaid stretched out her claws and grabbed her wrist and shook it, as if begging Ye Zheng to pull her out. "You know you're wrong, right?" Ye Zheng said to the mermaid with a smile, and

he patted the thickest part of the mermaid's tail maliciously, "If you had just let me test it obediently, wouldn't this problem disappear?"

When patting its tail, the mermaid's tail that had been swinging stopped for a moment, and then swung it harder, even lifting up the sand around the tail.

"Okay, okay," Ye Zheng raised his hands in a gesture of surrender and glanced at the mermaid's side. "I promise not to touch your... uh..." Ye

Zheng Zheng finally realized in hindsight why the mermaid had reacted so loudly just now. If the mermaid was a real human, then the thickest part of its tail should be the human lower body... Ye Zheng suddenly

felt I'm so embarrassed, Hezhu just acted like a gangster!

The mermaid was still flapping its tail at this time. Seeing that Ye Zheng didn't speak, it used its paws to hold her hand again. Ye Zheng now felt that the palm of his hand held by the mermaid was burning with heat. Even the mermaid's cold claws could not reduce the heat.

It wasn't just the palms of Ye Zheng's hands that were burning. Ye Zheng felt that his neck and cheeks were starting to heat up. After all, she is only a sixteen-year-old girl. She has never been in love since she came to the United States to study, and even the sight of her on the beach is just a paper tiger pointing out the world. Even if the mermaid's tail makes people ignore it, it still has private parts... But its reaction to Ye Zheng's accidental attack was so intense that Ye Zheng couldn't turn a blind eye.

The mermaid stopped struggling. It curiously held Ye Zheng's shoulders and stood up, then touched Ye Zheng's cheek with a pair of cold claws. Thinking it was the height of Ye Zheng's cheek that frightened it, it retracted its claws as soon as it touched Ye Zheng's cheek, but after hesitating for a while, it slowly touched Ye Zheng's cheeks again and stared at it seriously. Ye Zheng. Ye Zheng couldn't help but hold his breath and looked back at the mermaid, feeling that it was getting closer and closer, almost making Ye Zheng, who was already a little embarrassed and flustered, lose his ability to think.

The mermaid's face was very close. It was observing Ye Zheng, probably wanting to know why the skin on Ye Zheng's body suddenly became hot. Against the backdrop of the mermaid's cold claws, Ye Zheng felt that the temperature on his face was rising steadily, almost to the point of being sick and having a fever. If Ye Zheng had a mirror at hand right now, she would probably be able to find that not only the temperature of her cheeks changed, but her face was also a little red at the moment.

But Ye Zheng didn't know that the mermaid who was very close to her could detect this change. Its eyes opened even wider, and it looked at Ye Zhengyan's red cheeks in confusion. Probably thinking that observing Ye Zheng with his eyes was fruitless, the mermaid stuck out his tongue and licked Ye Zheng's face.

The wet and cold tongue awakened Ye Zheng's mind. As if he was awakening from a big dream, Ye Zheng pushed the mermaid away and sat on the ground again.

Ye Zheng screamed in pain. Although the fall was not serious, the pain just now has not completely disappeared.

Seeing that Ye Zheng was out of his claws and crying out in pain again, the mermaid became anxious and swung his tail vigorously again, twisting and trying to get out of the ditch.

The mermaid twisted her body so ferociously that Ye Zheng was also a little scared. She was afraid that the mermaid would get her hands on it due to its own brute force, so she quickly stepped forward and hugged the struggling mermaid's head, while gently stroking it with her hands. Touching the mermaid's slippery gelatinous hair.

"Good, good, stop." Ye Zheng whispered, "I will pull you out now, don't move anymore."

When Ye Zheng hugged her, the mermaid had already stopped struggling. When he stroked its head and coaxed it in a low voice, its body softened even more, and it just lay still in Ye Zheng's arms.

Feeling that the mermaid in his arms had calmed down, Ye Zheng gently patted its head: "It's so good." The

mermaid patted Ye Zheng's back with its paw.

Then Ye Zheng let go of it, took a step back, held the mermaid's claws and pulled it to see if he could pull the mermaid out. The mermaid got stuck in the ditch and moved, but then it was still stuck.

Ye Zheng then gave up the idea of ​​pulling the mermaid up.

Fortunately, this time it was unsuccessful, the mermaid did not become angry and still looked at Ye Zheng trustingly.

"Even if you rolled down, why are you stuck here?" Ye Zheng muttered, circling the big rock twice. Then it was discovered that the ditch where the mermaid was stuck was originally formed by rocks and hillsides touching each other. When the mermaid got stuck in, it caused the shape of the surrounding mud and sand. They padded under the mermaid's body, so the mermaid couldn't come out.

After observing the reason, Ye Zheng finally thought of a solution: dig out a gap from below and let the mermaid come out.

Thinking of this method, Ye Zheng knelt down and hugged the mermaid's head: "Wait a minute, I'll be back soon."

She was afraid that the mermaid wouldn't understand, so she pointed in the direction of the small house, and then did another dig. With a few movements, he finally stuffed the fruit that he just got from the tree into the mouth of the mermaid, and then he ran back to the small stone nest and took out a few more broken arrowheads and a few big leaves.

When Ye Zheng ran back panting, he found that the mermaid was still stuck in the crack of the stone, but there were two more spit-out fruit cores in front of him. It seems that the mermaid understood what she meant and did not struggle again just because she ran away temporarily. It even chewed up the jujube-like fruit that it didn't like to eat.

Seeing Ye Zheng returning, the mermaid swung her tail happily and stretched out her claws towards her.

Ye Zheng patted its hand and wrapped it in big leaves. The mermaid moved uncomfortably, still letting Ye Zheng work on her.

After wrapping the mermaid's tail, Ye Zheng stuck a few arrows between his fingers and began to dig hard at the sand under the front of the mermaid.

Fortunately, the land is not dry yet, and it is not like a complete sand pile with sand flowing back while digging. Ye Zheng's digging is quite efficient. In addition, the mermaid understood what Ye Zheng meant and dug its claws on the ground. With the strength of the mermaid and the sharpness of its claws, it was much faster than Ye Zheng.

Not long after, a slightly wider mud ditch appeared under the mermaid's upper body. Ye Zheng put down the arrow in his hand, held the mermaid's claw again, and began to try to drag the mermaid out from below.

Originally, Ye Zheng was worried that the mermaid was too heavy and she wouldn't be able to drag it. Fortunately, the mermaid was very cooperative, twisting its tail and gradually pushing outward in the direction of Ye Zheng's force.

As the big leaves wrapped around the mermaid's tail made a "thorny" cracking sound, the mermaid's body finally started to move slowly, and then faster and faster. When Ye Zheng felt that he was about to lose strength, he suddenly broke free from the gap. come out!

As the mermaid escaped from the trap, Ye Zheng, who was wrestling with the stone, lost her balance and fell to the sand for the third time today. The sand thrown up by her falling movement flew into Ye Zheng's mouth.

Today is such an unlucky day, Ye Zheng thought melancholy as he spat out sand while lying on the ground. He just felt that he was so naive for thinking that this afternoon was a good day.

And that's not all. The mermaid who finally escaped was obviously very excited. Of course, it would not forget to pull it out. Ye Zheng happily pressed over, hugged Ye Zheng's neck, and flapped his heavy tail happily. Touching Ye Zheng's instep.

"Okay, okay, I know you are happy." Ye Zheng blocked the mermaid with his hand and wanted to come over to rub her face. He raised his head with difficulty to avoid the mermaid's face.

"How about you get up first? Get up... get up... get up... can't you hear me telling you to get up?!!"

Ye Zheng roared, rolling and pushing back the mermaid who was pressing on her.

Probably frightened by Ye Zheng's loud roar, the mermaid lying on its back stared blankly at Ye Zheng, who had his hands on both sides of it, motionless. Ye Zheng leaned over it and stared at it with gritted teeth.

The two looked at each other quietly for a long time. The mermaid's tail patted the ground gently, and then tentatively and cautiously patted Ye Zheng.