~5

A. N 

heyy guys,, I hope you are liking the story.. so your girl is asking guys to encourage her by following her and voting for each chapter. LOVE YOU GUYS

Stella sat silently in the back of the police car. Who would have thought her day would have turned out like this.

And Amor. Her best friend. Maybe it was destiny for her die after the incident of last night. She had told Godwin- Amor's boyfriend but he seemed nonchalant about it. Could he have orchestrated the murder...but rape.

As she got down the police car, she knew what and what not to say to them. There is no way she was going to be a suspect for all this.

  **********

He watched as Jasmine and the other two followed her into the Cid building. She was dashing as ever.

Last night wasn't the first time he had been thrilled by taking someone's life. In different states he had left his mark and now he has finally found her in this gawd forsaken state. Now he is going to make his mark here and claim her. She was his to keep and no one can stand in his way.

He had spent weeks observing her. He knew her latest friends. As a matter of fact he already knew all about her and that was going to change also. He had lost her once and not again.

Luckily this state police and Cid is not as firm as Lagos and port Harcourt. In those two states he almost got caught and looking at the male figure that followed jasmine a smile reached his face.

He recognized that face from anywhere. A face that haunted him in his dreams in his stay in port Harcourt but not anymore after what he did to the detective.....

This is going to be an interesting journey

*************

Jasmine led the lady into the interrogation room. this was her first time using this room and she could feel the excitement bubbling up but she managed to  deaden it.

Daniel had gone to talk to Angie. He had said he would be back.

Why would he leave to meet her ?. Jasmine wondered.

"So what do you need to know ?." The lady asked as they both sat down opposite each other. A table separating them.

The room was not like most Nigerian films. It was a bright room. Cause honestly why would police be interrogating someone in the dark. What were they trying to prove ?.

"Your name."

"Stella Geoffrey. "

"What's your relationship with the victim and what were you doing at her home around that time?."

"I'm her best friend."

"You didn't answer the last question." Jasmine said.

"I did. " Stella said with a duh- expression on her face.

"I asked what where you -"

"As her best friend can't I be in her house anytime I liked ?."

Jasmine let out a tight smile. " Yes you can. Do you know who would do this to her ?."

"Why would i?."

Jasmine could feel the nonchalant tone rub over her skin.

"Where were you last night at around... 11".