~7

"I'll be right back." Jasmine informed Godwin as she left for outside the room.

She called an officer. " Please do you know where Detective Daniel is ?."

"Who?."

"The new detective."

"Oh. He left for somewhere with Detective Angie."

She frowned. " Do you know where?."

"No."

She headed back to the room. She had reacted badly to him and maybe if she had showed him the paper he would not be with Angie... Wherever they were.

******

"So we're going to the bar then."  Angie asked him.

He had explained everything to her. He nodded lost in thought.

Angie smiled. " So I'm your new partner then ?."

"Whatever." He was now staring out the window.

Her smile widned. She had instantly liked Daniel as he came to the Cid this morning. The fact that he wasn't moved by her flirt was what was more captivating.

He was not like the other men who were easily charmed by her. This one requires more than charm probably brains too which fortunately she had.

She had been suprised about the murder but much more suprised when she found out that jasmine was getting the case.

What makes her capable of the case?.

That she had asked detective David Which he chose not to answer.

All the men her were the same. They would use you for you body and the next minute dump you.

She glanced at Daniel Again. Not him though. She would prove to him that she more than body and for that foolish jasmine.

All thanks to Jasmine he had fallen into her hands. It was obvious Daniel was interested in Jasmine. Not romantically but still... Not anymore would she give him the chance. Soon enough he would be attracted to her... Romantically also. Jasmine was out of the picture all thanks to her own doing.

********

Daniel and Angie entered into the bar. There were few people around considering it was after twelve.

They headed to a the bar man.

"I'll handle this." Angie said as she walked ahead of him.

"Hey Stanley." Angie flashed him a sweet smile.

"Are you here for a drink or an investigation?." He smiled back.

"Investigation but I may come later for a drink."

This was also the bar that Amor worked in.

"Okay then. How can we help?."

"We need to speak to the manager. Is he around?."

"Luckily he is around. His at the back."

"Thanks."

They headed to the back. " That was good." Daniel commented.