Epilogue

I'm not too sure if this counts as an Epilogue but I'm doing it anyways .

In the realm of Mortals, both Alexander and Charles bear the weight of their transgressions. The echoes of their choices echoes through the corridors of their intertwined lives.

Alexander,  unknowingly extinguished the light of Layla's existence. Yet, his fear of facing Charles, led him to commit further acts of violence. In his desperate attempt to escape the haunting specter of confrontation, he stained his hands with the blood of Arthur, Catherine, and Tyler. The crimes brought him no satisfaction but further guilt .

On the other side of this tragic tale, Charles, consumed by a thirst for revenge, extinguished the very life that had caused him such anguish. He was presented with the opportunity to embrace a new path, but instead, he chose to dwell in the shadow cast by his past. A choice that would complete this long Cycle of pain . 

Oh, how different the outcome could have been had Alexander found the courage to face Charles head-on from the very moment their paths intersected. Perhaps then, a ray of forgiveness could have filled his life . Yet, in the end, they both are guilty .

The story is a reminder of the profound impact our choices can have on those around us. Through Alexander's and Charles's flawed humanity, they teach us the unforgiving nature of fate and the eternal struggle to reconcile our past with the hope of a brighter future. 

" The more you stay in your past , the more you forget about your present " 

Everything we do in this life is accounted for , regardless if you believe in a God or not everything is noted and will be stored till the end of time . The message I leave you is " Think more , Do less . For the less you think , the more you do " 

Also i would like to thank "You " the reader for reading this entire story , it's my first time in this genre . I worked on this story for more than a month , it fun yet hectic . This story was definitely a different experience to write , more killings , more outlaws  compared to the Fantasy stories i'm used to with Dragons and Greek Gods. I've finally realized the effort a writer takes to write a story , but the experience is worth it all . 

Thank you ! Until next time !

:)