Chapter Four: 🎶 Out Of My League 🎶

"They asked me what made me happy.. and all I could think about saying was your name"

***
GREGGY's POV:

It's been three months since Irene started with her school, I cannot say that I like it per se but she's enjoying and happy doing it so I don't have much of a choice but to support her. But it also means that we've been together for almost seven months now.

And let me tell you this- this has been the happiest seven months of my life!

Though Irene has the tendency to act a bit childish, she made me realize that I have the patience close to a saint.

And as I wait for her to finish her classes, I noticed that it's almost her birthday. She doesn't want to tell me, so I have to use Wella as my bait. I've exerted all efforts to try to figure out what's the best gift I could give her but even Art and everyone else has failed to find anything from her!

Ayaw talaga sabihin kung ano yung gusto nya ehh!

I was thinking of maybe a laptop and a printer so she doesn't have to wait for me to come home to help her out with her papers, but I know she's not going to accept them. And if I am being completely honest, I like it more that she's using my home computer. I have an excuse to be with her when we're in the house.

I think that Mom figured out that Irene's been sleeping with me but if she has, she hasn't said anything yet. I wanted to tell her and Papa, I'm just waiting for a more proper time. I've already told my sisters and I think, I just gave them the shock of their lives!

She's done! I can see her leaving the school gate. She doesn't know that I am coming, ang alam ni Irene may meeting ako.

I'm planning on staying inside the car and I'd just call her but there's this guy hovering around her! To hell with staying inside the car!

I can feel my forehead throbbing from the anger I am suppressing!

FUCK!

Leave her alone, you freak!

'Pssst Irene! Sige na! Hatid na kita! San ka ba nakatira?'
'Sa Mars! Masaya ka na? Umalis ka kasi!'

'Ang sungit mo! Halikan kita dyan ehh!'

That's it! I hold him by his shoulder before my fist landed on his face!

'Gago! Sino ka ba?'
"Putangina mo ka! Hina harass mo asawa ko, tapos sino ba ako? Tang ina mo ka ahh!"

'Mahal... tama na. Greggy..'
"Isa pa! Isang lapit mo pa, papatayin talaga kita!"

'Mahal.. tama na. Greggy naman ehh.'

Had I not seen that Irene's already crying, I will not stop beating this fucker until he's as good as a pulp!

"Let's go, Baby."

I'm holding Irene beside me but I know that she's still crying.

FUCK!

Did I scare her?

"Baby.. water?"

I turned on the car as soon as we were inside. I am afraid that Irene might hyper ventilate.

'Wag mo na ulit gagawin yun ha?'
"Nakaka pikon ehh!"
'Greggy.. wag na, please?'
"Anong gusto mo? Hayaan ko lang? Naririnig ko n pumo porma sayo ehh, tapos I'll just let him be? Why? Gusto mo rin?"

FUCK!

It's my mouth again! Irene is staring at me blankly before she opens the door leaving me alone inside.

***
I am almost begging to Wella just so I can get inside their room. Irene skipped dinner and she hasn't been returning any of my calls and messages. Now I am facing the possibility of sleeping alone without her.