Introduction

Ahem! Today.

I'll tell you the story of the lost book of prophecies.

This prophetic book was a mysterious tome full of stories of future events.

Of course, many people craved this book, wishing to glimpse their futures.

But no person, after obtaining this amazing book, ever found happiness.

The reason? The book held frightful secrets not meant for people's eyes.

That book came to be called the Dark Prognosticus and was sealed away.

This is the tale of that forgotten book's last owner.

It is a tale of love...

-<........>-

Our story starts at the humble home of the hero of the Spider Kingdom.

Of course he didn't live there alone he had his best friend living with him as a roommate.

The hero of the Spider Kingdom was an magician who calls himself Dimentio. Master Of Dimensions! Pleaser Of Crowds!

He looked a bit like some sort of jester. His a mask half white. Half black. With his jester like appearnce being purple and light yellow cape but he also was wearing a blue cloak on top of that. His jester hat was purple with two ends and on top of it was a third end that was shorter then the other ones and was light yellow. At each end of the two long ones was a yellow face. One kinda looked dead with xs on it's eyes. While the other looked ready to cause chaos.

With his magic that he holds he is able to rescue the Princess of this Kingdom with ease. Princess Mimi from the evil King O'Chunks!

But he does try and make it entertaining for himself. Like not teleporting with the Princess immediately and fight O'Chunks first to satisfy himself.

"Finally we can have a moment of peace." Said his roommate. As the both of them were just sitting down at a table trying to enjoy their day.

Dimentio's roommate was...Well a ghost or a Boo as he perferred to be called. Matter of fact he's the King of them.

He was well...A dethroned King Of Ghosts.

So he would go by King Of Boos instead. He doesn't really speaking on the matter of the dethroning and has a disdain for ghosts who are not Boos.

His roommate had a few light purple scars across his arms,tail and body. He calls them his death scars. Scars that a Ghost get's from whatever caused them to die.

But it is rumored that some of those scars which from his death but about something he doesn't want to talk about.

But Dimentio wouldn't try and force answers out of his best friend.

He surprisingly respects his privacy on that matter.

The King Of Boos. Move his crown slightly out of habit.

"Thankfully I'm glad for it."

Dimentio chuckled. "Aww. Don't you find our adventures fun KB?"

"No."

"Not even a little?"

"No."

"Hehe. Stubborn as ever I see."

Dimentio laid back in his chair.

"But today is a bit boring." Dimentio looks up at the ceiling.

"Hmm. I know."