Prologue

-<........>-

"Ugghh..." Princess Mimi groaned from the headache she had. Relized that she was now back on solid ground and no longer being held in mid air inside of a barrier.

"What even happened back there? Where am I?" She was about to rub her head but she relized her hands were bit occupied holding something else.

"Hehehe! Now awake Princess?" A familiar voice spoke to her. That voice annoyed Mimi that she strained to open her eyes.

But now she really wished she didn't. In her horror she saw she was at an alter with O'Chunks in a white tux across from her and floating in the air next to them was Countess Shay with a smile on her face. But Mimi also spotted a strange looking book floating next to her. Why was she here? And why was O'Chunks in a white tux? Then Mimi looked down to see she was in a white wedding gown with bouquet of flowers held in her hands.

This can't be happening! She thought.

She was brought out of her thoughts as she heard a great cheer behind O'Chunks. All of his minions from before cheering in celebration and O'Chunks waved to them with a big grin of his face.

"T-This has to be a nightmare." Mimi mumbled out.

In burst of energy and rainbow light beside Countess Shay comes another figure. She was a young woman with long white hair with a rainbow butterfly band in her hair. She had a butterfly wing pattern cloak that was white and golden but was also shaped similar to butterfly wings that was kept together by a rainbow ribbon at the top.On the inside of the cloak was not the continued pattern but the colors of rainbows. Under the cloak she wore a fluffy white dress that matched her hair. She was kept in the air by a pair of triangular rainbow butterfly wings. She had turned to the Countess with a smile.

"Oh Timpani. You return with good news I hope." The Countess said towards who Mimi now knows as Timpani.

She gave a bow. "Of course my dear Countess. The preparations are complete. The ceremony can now go on as planned." She raises up from the bow and floated over to Mimi with her wings.

"Why hello dear Princess it's pleasure to meet you." Timpani said with a smile. Mimi looked at the smile to see any mockery or malice but she saw none. Her smile was sincere.

She's nice at least. A lot more than that Countess or whatever her name was. Mimi thought looking back at the Countess with a glare.

"Now allow us to continue!" Countess Shay grinned as she raised one of her hands up. "Now the ceremony shall commence!"

The choir of bells filled the alter and the audience below cheered as the bells played. Countess Shay grins as she clears her throat looking upon O'Chunks and Mimi.

"Oh O'Chunks the fearsome ruler of the Valiant Kingdom. Do you take Mimi to be your lawfully wedded wife 'til your games be over?"

O'Chunks cheered. " O' course I do!"

Princess Mimi gripped the bouquet in her hands glaring at O'Chunks.

Satisfied with his answer she turned to Mimi. "Dear Mimi, nobel and pure hearted princess. Do you take O'Chunks to be your lawfully wedded husband 'til your games be over?"

"NO I DON'T! NOW TELL ME WHAT'S EVEN GOING ON RIGHT NOW!" Mimi yelled out glaring right at Countess Shay.

Countess Shay giggled covering her mouth with her hand. "Oh isn't obvious? It's your wedding Princess!"

"Then why in world am I marrying O'Chunks!?" Mimi was fuming as she tighten her grip on the bouquet hearing slight crumbles from it.

" 'Ey come on Mimi! It'll be great as your lawfully wedded husband. We'll finally be together!" Mimi sent O'Chunks a glare but it wasn't like he cared.