3.She agreed

The person whom Aaravya had helped was none other than SHRIVAAS SHEKHAWAT who had arrived to her house for her grandson marriage proposal...

"Don't force your brain to remember me". Shrivaas said. Don't worry you don't remember me But I remembered you very well. You're a pure soul who helped a stranger without any greed ..Thank you Thankss a lot..he said ..

No need of Thank you ..I didn't helped you for Listening thankss" .
Aaravya said politely...

After the incident , I started finding you as I only know you name as you had registered the hospital form for me ...But searched a lot about you ..

I collected every possible information about you and look today I reached your home ..

Shrivaas said with smile on his face ... You're perfect for my Arrogant Grandson..I bet I'll not regret for my decision..

Then everyone smiled a Little..

"Wait a minute" Aaravya said in her not so soft tone , seems like a little rude..
But our Aaravya is so innocent and kind..
"I am sorry for my tone and for interruption as well" Aaravya said in convenient tone..

As I told you our Aaravya is so kind.

Aaravya continues...
I am sorry to bother you all but Who said I am ready for being your daughter in-law, I am ready for this marriage proposal??

I don't know why my mom is taking this sudden decision of my marriage as I am not ready for marriage right now ...
So can I talk to my mom in regarding to clear all confusion.. Aaravya said with a fake simle on her face ...

She holds her mother's hand and gently take her to room..

When they both entered the room ..
Aaravya closed the door and started throwing Questions on her mom..

"What were you doing"
"You were fixing my marriage??"
"Without asking me ?? Without consulting me??"
"You didn't even cared about my dreams ??..what I want to do in my life .???
"am I burden to you??"

Aaravya's eyes filled with tears.when she was asking all this...
She didn't liked the way in which she was talking to her mom..

"Calm down my baby..don't cry" get mother consulted her ..
It's not like that.. you're not burden at me .. You're dreams are with you ..I respect your dreams..
Her mother said ..

"Then why you've done this all". Aaravya asked..

They will help you in chasing and completing your dreams .. They'll let you do anything you want ...Mira is my very good friend..I Know her since my college days However we got separated as she moved to another place..But we were still in touch..Her son will be definitely like her ..She had raised his child very well .. You'll be happy with them ...

But why do you want me to get married...
And the most important ..You want me to get married with someone whom I don't know... seriously??? Aaravya exclaimed..

I didn't wanted you to get married now even with person whom you don't know..But today suddenly Mira arrived with her father in-law with a marriage proposal..She wants you to become wife of his son ...

Trust me I believe her and her family..I can't find better family for you than this ...

Well I Know you don't wanted to get married now ..But I think it's you perfect age to get married..You wanted to complete your dreams first and they'll definitely stand with your dreams .. Please let me see my daughter's wedding before something happens to me ...

Aaravya's mom said with assurance in her voice..

"Mom please ..what you're saying What's happening to you"nothing is going to happen to you ..

And if I got married who will look after you ..No I'll not Leave you alone.. Aaravya said which seems like order..

Areeee... I am not that old that I can't stand by myself and can't cook don't forget I do maximum households..
You don't worry and If I'll feel that I need someone I'll ask you for help.. You'll come to help me na???
Her mom asked teasingly...

Mom!! ...... Aaravya exclaimed with a smile....but..!!!

No buts no if ..
Aaru this will be the best family for .This is my final decision..You should obey this...Her mother ordered..!!!

After listening to her mom she thought of the assurance made by her mom ..And got ready to follow her decision..

But only Aaravya knows that she was not happy .. Because she was going to get married to a person Whom she don't know.

After seeing the biggest smile on her mother's face she stopped thinking of anything..

"Now let's go outside and give the good news to Them as well".

Aaravya's mother was so happy for her daughter as she told about Aaravya's decision to Shrivaas and Mira they were also very happy for their Grandson and son as well..

"We are so happy that you agreed child" you'll be our daughter only not daughter in-law" Mira said ..

We'll come soon to fix marriage date ..Till then here is photo of my son .If you want to have a look you can ..Mira said teasingly..

As Aaravya was not happy she made a fake smile at her face and without looking at the photo she took it and went to her room by saying a polite Good bye to them...

She didn't even looked at the photo once as she knew why it's even needed..

Her marriage is fixed so no point to look at the photo...
.
.
.
.

.
So you want to know with whom she was going to get married???..
Let me know in comments...
Till then bye bye ...