33. A trip to Paris.

Enjoeyyyy:)

After Eshanth surprised Aaravya with a trip to Paris , she was so excited and happy.
Today was the day when they were flying to Paris.
She was ready before the time and was troubling Eshanth.

" Eshanth we'll miss our flight. Get ready fast. You're a lady lad. Because of you we'll get late"

" C'mon Angry bird! We have enough time. You got ready before time. I have a small work let me finish it and then I'll get ready."

"Noo. Didn't I told you earlier that today no work , keep your work aside for next two weeks."

"It's just a small work , it'll end in 10 minutes"

"10 minutes!!!! We're late . We'll be late. We missed our flight." By saying this to herself she started roaming here and there in the room.
Eshanth couldn't help it. So he got up from the bed and stood in her way.
Aaravya stumbled with Eshanth.

"Get aside Eshanth. And do your work fast"

"Okay" he said and lifted Aaravya in his arms. She got scared of his sudden act.

"What are you doing Eshanth. Leave me"

Eshanth didn't listend to her and took her to the couch. He lays her on the couch and hovered over her. By this
Aaravya's face turned into a box of blush.

"W..wha..what ar...a.r.. e yo..u do...i...ng ?"

"Shhhh. I am doing my work as you said. You were roaming here and there and you were worried too. I can't see you stressed, so I am trying to reduce this stress"

He said and started roaming his lips all over her neck. His one hands were exploring her waist and one were caressing her jaw. Her breathing was fastening.

"E.. Eshanth" She whispered.

"Eshanth we'll get late"

"Now I also think Soo" he whispered in her ears. No doubt she was loving this side of Eshanth and was enjoying too but like this they'll get late. So with a big courage she said...

"Eshanth lea..ve me. I'll not roam or take stress"
He also understood that he should stop or he'll really loose the control.
Eshanth left Aaravya and stood up.
He helped Aaravya too to sit.
He then mooved towards the bed for completing his work and Aaravya was sitting Still at couch.
Eshanth was continuously grazing at her she couldn't hold his Strong graze so she went outside the room giving some Reasons.
After sometime she came back and saw Eshanth had got ready.
Eshanth saw her and said

"We'll complete our incomplete work after reaching there"
Aaravya's eyes we t big.
"You're a big BRAT. Don't you have any shame" She said and slapped his biceps.
He holded her from behind. Now they both were standing in front of mirror.

"For you. I am okay being shameless.
Cause I want kids too" listening these words she was Soo shy.

"Youuu you'll never improve."

" I don't need to"

"You need to. Don't go so far."

"But at least we can go to Paris."

"Ohhh.. I forget. Leave me . We're getting late."

Eshanth left her. Ans then they both went downstairs. They both took everyone blessings and bid a bye to them. After that both left for airport.
THEY both boarded the flight and after 13 hours they finally reached Paris.

Aaravya opened her arms and felt the air of Paris. It was her dream destination. She was Soo happy. Paris felt like a warm hug to her. She breathed the air and felt the vibe of Paris.
Eshanth saw her and a smile crept his lips. He was happy on seeing her happy. He holds her hand and they both went to car.
Eshanth had booked a private Villa for both of them.
During the whole journey Aaravya was looking outside the car. She was holding Eshanth's have and kept thanking him all the time.
The finally reached villa , and Aaravya was Soo amazed to see the place where they were going to live for next two weeks. The Villa was so big and beautiful. There were many flowers and plants in that big garden of the Villa. She always wanted to live in this kind of place.

THEY both went to their rooms and one more time Aaravya was shocked and stunned

THEY both went to their rooms and one more time Aaravya was shocked and stunned. She can see Effiel tower from her room's window.

"Whattt the hell. Eshanth look Effiel tower. Oh my God"
Eshanth smiled.
"Thank youu Eshanth. I can't stop thanking you for this.you don't know what you have done." She said and hugged him tightly.
" Stop thanking me Angel. I have told you earlier. Now go and change. We'll go for a Small ride."

It was almost evening , When they reached there. So Eshanth decided to take her to Seine river which was 1 hour of drive from Villa. He thought to take her to Effiel tower tommorow.
Eshanth told the plan to her and she went to change. After having some snacks they both left for the Seine river.

They both reached there and both were memerised by the view of the lake. It was Soo beautiful and Soo calming. Both sat there for sometime, holding each other's hands and talking about themselves.
How they started, how it's going. Aaravya thanked Eshanth for the trip And Eshanth thanked Aaravya for not giving up in Their relationship and keep trying.
They talked about a lots of things.
After some times they started having a long walk around the lake , holding each other's hands and promising to never leave. Aaravya was keeping her head on his arms. They both felt like this was the life they always wanted. The peace they were feeling was incredible.

 The peace they were feeling was incredible

After spending some hours together on the lake  they both heads up towards home

After spending some hours together on the lake  they both heads up towards home. Aaravya was sleeping in the car. Eshanth took her in his arms in the home. He Cooked dinner for both of them and woke up Aaravya as she haven't ate her dinner and he can't let her sleep without her dinner. They both are together and Then went to their room. Eshanth picked Aaravya in his arms and put her on the bed and pulled blanket on her. They both then slept in each other's embrace.

                ______________________

How peaceful it is to be with your comfort Person.
Hope you liked the Chapter.
Do vote and comment.
Stay happy and healthy.
Btw❤️