14. The Rain

Hope you'll like today's Chapter...
Enjoyyyy....!!!

Next morning Aaravya woke up before Eshanth and saw him sleeping peacefully, it was already 7am , Eshanth should have woke up at this time but he didn't so Aaravya also didn't wake him up , she thought to let him Enjoy his beauty sleep thinking all this "Brat no. 1" she said and smiled and then went to washroom to get ready.
She came from washroom, today she was wearing a light blue colour Kurti and white Plazzo, as she was obsessed with kurtis.

She stand in front of mirror and Started wearing her earings and noticed that Eshanth was still sleeping so she finally decided to wake him up so that he'll not get late for office as he was already sleeping for Soo late

Aaravya shake Eshanth and asked him to wake up .

"Eshanth you'll be late for your office, wake uppp!!"

"Umm, don't disturb me , let me sleep , you also sleep with me come" by saying this Eshanth pulled Aaravya's hand towards him. With this action of his Aaravya loosed her balance and sat on the bed . Eshanth was still holding her hands.

"Eshanth don't pull me, I would have fallen, I don't want to sleep anymore"

"Don't worry wifey, I will only make you fall in my love" he said as he was in sleep and didn't realised What he said and slept again.

Aaravya was little shocked that what he said , like really he wants Aaravya to live him but why because he don't want a married life at all. But she didn't thought much about this as he was in sleep so he wouldn't had realised , she Fred her hands from his grip and went downstairs to make breakfast.
She went to kitchen and saw chef preparing for breakfast, she asked chef for help and she'll prepare the Breakfast.

After sometimes , Eshanth woke up and didn't found Aaravya and then looked at clock which shows 8:30am as he saw the time, his eyes become big now he didn't even had time for gym , so he hurriedly ran to washroom and got ready for his office.
He hurriedly went downstairs stairs and started leaving for office when Aaravya stopped her

"Hey ..hey.. hey.. where are you going"

"Actually, i was going to zoo"Eshanth said sarcastly

" Well I know you belong from their, but you didn't had your breakfast" she replied in his tone ...

"I don't have time to eat breakfast, I'm leaving"

"I don't know anything, I woke you up some many times but you didn't listend to me , now I don't know anything, I had made breakfast for you and you had to eat it , either breakfast and my hardwork both will be waste" She said more like ordered and ran towards kitchen.

"Ohh God I'll be late , why you aren't understanding " Eshanth said loudly so that she can hear.

Now he was waiting for her , he can't go for office without having breakfast as her wife ordered.