16. The party.

Enjoy the Chapter...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was 7am already, Aaravya had woke up and she was preparing breakfast.
Eshanth woke up and he was having a little headache because of last night as he had cried and stressed himself.
He didn't found Aaravya beside him and thought that she must be downstairs, after resting his Head on head stand for sometimes,he went to washroom to get ready for the office.
After getting ready he came downstairs and saw Aaravya in kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Aree you woke up , I was just going to call you.. Good morning" she said

"A very Good morning, but you don't need to prepare breakfast, chefs are there to do this , I didn't brought you here to prepare food for me"

" Ohh so for What purpose you brought me here??" She asked

Eshanth went silent by her question.

" Ohh God don't stress your mind , I kinda like cooking and I don't have anything to do in morning so I thought to prepare breakfast.
Now don't ask questions, just eat the Breakfast"

Eshanth hummed in response and started eating the Breakfast and reminded Aaravya about the party tonight in which she also had to come with him.

"I'll be home at 6pm , and by 7pm we'll leave for the party so be ready on time okay"

Aaravya hummed in response and they both finished their breakfast and Eshanth went to his office and Aaravya went to her room for her research on some social topics for the assignment.

She was working for so long when she heard a knock on her door and she asked the person to come in. It was Veena , she had came with a man who was holding a box in his hands.

"What is this Veena ji" Aaravya asked

"Sir had sended this For you ma'am" She replied

"You mean Eshanth" she asked again.
Veena nodded in response.

"Ohh okay , Thank you for this"
Aaravya said but was little confused that why Eshanth had sended this to her and what he had sended to her??

Veena lefted with that man and Aaravya moved towards the box and opened it's packaging and found A dress in it with a letter.
She first took the letter and read Eshanth's message.

"You should wear this in the party I think, hope you'll love it!!"

She first read the letter and saw the dress and her eyes went big not because the dress was not good , it was beautiful but she don't wear dresses like this.
Eshanth really don't know her taste in dresses.
But now What can Aaravya do , for the first time Eshanth had sended any gift to her how can she deny.

Her dress-

It was almost 6pm in evening when Eshanth arrived home as he also had to get ready so he directly rushed towards her room

He found that Aaravya was not in the room when Aaravya came outside from dressing room and found Eshanth standing near gate.
She became shy and became embarrassed.
Meanwhile Eshanth was just looking at her like she was the most beautiful woman alive on the Earth. She was looking like English Rose to him. He was lost somewhere in her.
When he found that she was pulling her dress continuously and was feeling a little uncomfortable which didn't got unnoticed by Eshanth.