Nickel groaned as he woke up. he felt a cool cloth against his forehead, that was unusally warm. he realized how bad he felt. he let out a harsh cough before sitting up. with the way he felt, getting down the top bunk ladder was gonna be a struggle. he made the first step but then fell, missing the other three steps. he hit the ground with a crash. he cursed under his breath at the pain. he wobbled as he stood up. he checked his phone for the time. it was 11:28am, lord he usually got up at 9:30. he walked into the bathroom and climbed on the step stool. (cuz his ass is SHORT) he looked at himself in the mirror, yeesh... he looked awful. he face had a gentle flush, his looked very visably tired, and he looked very dazed and out of contact with the world. he grabbed the brush and began to brush his hair. usually balloon would brush his hair, but he didnt know where balloon was. he wasn't too keen on balloon seeing him like this though, so it was probably for the better. he set the brush down and put his hair in a low, short, ponytail. he didnt know any other way to really do his hair so this would have to do. he grabbed his toothbrush and the toothpaste (bubblegum flavored cuz his ass hates mint) and began to brush his teeth. he sputtered a cough and accidently swalloed some toothpaste. whoops... that was gonna be hell for his stomach later. "shit." he murmured between coughs. he rinsed his mouth out with water and hopped of the stool. he walked out of the bathroom, turning the light off because mephones ass was gonna kill him for "wasting electricty." he stopped and hitched his breath, letting out a sneeze, sniffling afterwards. he groaned, today was gonna be a long and hard one.