𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰. ☁️ (end)

"So that's really the end of him, huh?" Asked Oriana.

"It seems like it. The way he was speaking made it seem like a farewell."

"Too bad, I was hoping I'd get to kick his ass for all the shit he put us through."

"I know," replied Godbrand. "Ridiculous how much he was able to uproot Xavier's life and change everything for him. It was a major abuse of Power. I just don't understand what he stood to gain from that."

"Nothing as far as I can tell. From what Xavier told me, I would just have to assume he was just awful, through and through," said Oriana. "... what should we tell Xavier about this?"

"That he doesn't have to worry anymore. Because we'll take care of him. And I'll take care of the both of you," said Godbrand, pulling his wife closer to him.

Oriana giggled. "We're so lucky to have you, baby."

-

Xavier had grown quite close to Yuel, as the cook was able to explain the history of the fallen angels, which Xavier had grown accustomed to being. In some strange way, Xavier wanted to thank Latissimus because he was the happiest he'd ever been in his entire life with Oriana and Godbrand.

"Here's a fact for you: more than half of the population of the 'demons' here technically aren't demons. They're fallen, just like you are," said Yuel.

"Really? I never would've thought. In heaven, you were taught that all the demons down here had always been demons since their beginning."

"The first fallen angel of all time that I know of is named Lilith. Interestingly, she ended up marrying Lord Beelze."

"Huh, that is interesting," said Xavier.

"Even more interesting, is that she is Pricness Oriana's mother."

Xavier gasped. "So Mistress is technically half angel, half demon?"

Yuel nodded. "Indeed. Sir Godbrand may even have some angel in his bloodline as well, if I had to hazard a guess. Definitely not as much as the princess since he has four eyes versus two, but considering the population, it makes sense."

"Hm, for as long as I've been here, this is the first I'm hearing of the history and demographics of the Underworld," said Xavier. "It's so... multifaceted, more than I was taught to believe."

Of course Heaven will always have a special place in Xavier's heart, even though he'll be shunned for the rest of time. It was his home for centuries. Latissimus being there certainly makes him worry, but it really wasn't any of his business anymore because he was in the place that truly made him happy.

Xavier wondered what Godbrand and Oriana were doing.

🐇