C H A P T E R T H R E E

~ FIRST KISS ~

The setting sun cast a warm golden glow over the sandy beach as Jimin and Jungkook raced along the shoreline, their laughter carrying in the gentle breeze.

The waves crashed against the shore, creating a symphony of soothing sounds that only added to the magic of the moment.

Jungkook, with his long, powerful strides, effortlessly pulled ahead of Jimin, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

He glanced back, a playful smirk tugging at his lips as he teased, "Come on, Jiminie! You're falling behind!"

Jimin, his competitive nature fueling his determination, narrowed his eyes and smirked to himself, letting out a loud whimper, Jimin stopped running to hold his ankle, "Ouch!"

Within seconds, Jungkook was by his side full of concern, "Jimin! Are you okay?" He asked, lightly panting.

With a burst of energy, Jimin suddenly surged forward, his smaller frame moving with surprising speed.

Jungkook's eyes widened in astonishment as Jimin effortlessly overtook him, leaving him in the dust.

"Come on, Kookie! Why are you so slow?" Jimin shouted as he ran looking back at Jungkook.

Jungkook stood there and scoffed, a mix of disbelief and admiration painted his features, his chest still heaving with exertion.

Jimin's victory evident in the sparkle of his eyes, turned around and faced Jungkook, his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook running to him at full speed.

But before he could run away, Jungkook swiftly closed the distance between them, wrapping his arms around Jimin from behind and lifting him off the ground in a tight back hug.

"Jungkook!" Their laughter intertwined, filling the air as they tumbled onto the soft sand, their bodies entangled in a heap of pure joy.

They rolled around, playfully wrestling, their carefree spirits merging in perfect harmony. Somehow Jimin managed to straddle his lap, and pin Jungkooks wrist down with all his strength.

As the laughter subsided, their eyes met, and in that shared gaze, they found an ocean of love and contentment.

Jungkook smiled up at Jimin, with so much admiration in his eyes, Jimin's heart skipped a beat, completely flustered by their position but he didn't care.

Finding the courage, suddenly Jimin leaned down, and their lips met in a tender kiss, for the first time. A gentle exploration of emotions too profound to be expressed in words alone.

Time seemed to stand still as they savored the sweetness of the moment, their souls dancing in perfect harmony.

When they finally parted, their eyes locked, and in that shared gaze, they silently communicated a love that transcended any language.

Jimin's eyes widened, but before he could stand up and apologize, Jungkook sat up pulling Jimin's waist down and his lips found Jimin's once more, this time with a deeper passion as if sealing their bond in an unbreakable promise.

The kiss deepened as Jimin hesitantly rested his hands on Jungkook's broad shoulders, his whole body shuddering once Jungkook squeezed his waist tighter.

His mouth opened, inviting Jungkook in who immediately obliged. He gasped at how harsh yet tender Jungkook was kissing him. Holding back a moan Jimin gripped Jungkook's hair, feeling his confidence pile.

In that kiss, they discovered a new beginning, a chapter in their story that promised a lifetime of happiness, love, and shared adventures.

And as their lips molded together, they knew that this was just the beginning of a love story that would forever be etched in the sands of time.

Jungkook broke the kiss, leaving Jimin a flustered mess, "Jiminie, you make me so incredibly happy. Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me." he said against his lips.

"I love you." it was right at the tip of Jungkook's tongue, going against all his urges to confess his love for Jimin right here and right now.

Jimin's heart swelled with warmth, his eyes shimmering with unshed tears. "Kookie, you've given me more happiness than I thought was possible. Thank you, for being in my life."

Jungkook smiled and cupped his face, kissing him passionately once again. Feeling an overwhelming surge of love and devotion.

Even though he didn't confess his love, he got a beautiful first kiss with an ethereal person.

~ ~ ~