C H A P T E R F I V E

~ SWEET SOUNDS OF LOVE ~

The rain poured relentlessly outside, drenching the world around them.

Jimin and Jungkook dashed into Jimin's apartment, their lips smashed together as they walked backward slamming the door behind them.

Their clothes clinging to their bodies, and water droplets cascading off their soaked hair.

Their laughter mingled with the sound of rain as Jimin hurriedly pushed Jungkook's jacket off his shoulders.

Jungkook's hands glued to Jimin's waist and his lips devouring Jimin, growing too eager with a swift motion Jungkook grabbed Jimin's thighs, wrapping them around him, and pinned him against the wall with a loud thud.

He attacks his neck with wet slow kisses, Jimin tugs at Jungkook's hair, moaning when Jungkook licks his sensitive spot.

Jimin's hands found Jungkook's shirt that stuck to his body and managed to pull it over Jungkook's head with little to no effort.

Jungkook continued on Jimin's neck, softly biting it causing the blonde to moan loudly against his ear, driving him even more crazy.

Holding Jimin's thighs, he turned and walked towards his bedroom kicking the door open with his foot and gently placing Jimin on the bed, settling between his legs.

Eventually, their clothes were gone, leaving the two to kiss passionately, holding each other tightly as they grew more impatient.

Jungkook pulled away, sitting on his knees ready to settle himself inside Jimin, when he suddenly looked down at him and paused.

Jungkook truly was lucky to have the honor to see Jimin this way.

The way his skin glowed in the moonlight and the softness and vulnerability in his eyes, as he stared into Jungkook's, were all so ethereal.

Jungkook's heart began to pound as he reached out to caress Jimin's face, Jimin panted and continued to stare into Jungkook's eyes.

Rainwater dripped down Jungkook's arm, but he didn't mind. All that mattered was the enchanting person lying before him, their eyes reflecting the intensity of the moment.

They lost themselves in that moment, the connection deepening with every breath they took.

"You're so beautiful, Jimin," Jungkook whispered. Smiling fondly with admiration in his eyes.

Jimin heart skipped a beat as Jungkook leaned down and pecked his lips, unable to form any words he kissed back.

Reluctantly, Jungkook broke the kiss, his gaze intense as he looked into Jimin's eyes. His voice was filled with a mix of vulnerability and determination as he spoke, "Jimin, let's get married."

Jimin's eyes widen, surprise washing over his face. His heart skipped more than a thousand beats as he examined Jungkook's face, looking for any sign of uncertainty.

Jimin's voice trembled slightly as he asked, "W-What?"

Jungkook nodded, a small smile
tugging at the corners of his lips, "Yeah, Jimin. Let's spend forever together."

A radiant smile bloomed on Jimin's face, his eyes sparkling with happiness, "Are you serious?" His voice cracking a little.

Jungkook chuckled and kissed Jimin's head, Jimin closed his eyes and appreciated the pure bliss Jungkook gave him and that breathtaking moment. "Yes, Jimin. I've never been more serious about anything in my life. Let's get married."

Jungkook pulled away, and Jimin slowly opened his eyes, Jimin chuckled feeling his eyes water, "Okay," he whispered, his voice filled with unwavering certainty, "Let's get married."

Jungkook chuckled, filled with happiness. He kissed Jimin's lips again, this time there was no rush, it was slow and passionate.

As the rain continued to pour outside, Jungkook and Jimin held each other tightly, their hearts overwhelmed with love and excitement.

They continued their night with sweet moans and love. With the rain as their witness, they embrace the certainty of their love, ready to face the world together as they begin their journey toward forever.

                 ~      ~      ~      ~      ~