Chapter 21

Seth (POV)

Bursting through the door of the nearest bathroom, I rush to the nearest sink and puke. All of the contents of my stomach emptied out. With nothing left to get out, I slowly raise my head to to look at myself in the mirror. Sweat drenched my face as I try to slow my breathing.

Seth *mind*- What in the actual fuck was that?!! That wasn't no power of mine. Couldn't imagine anything darker than the Death God Slayer magic but what just happened minutes ago, that...............that's something even more dark and destructive. It scares me.

I turn the faucet and wash away my bodily fluids and then splash clean water onto my face. When I look back in the mirror, something else stares back.

 When I look back in the mirror, something else stares back

Out instinct alone, I punch the mirror and shatter it. I can feel the warm blood exit and trickle down my knuckles.

Seth- The hell is wrong with you?! Pull it together Seth! You CANNOT spiral off the deep end. You are in control so start acting like it! (Deep breath) I. AM. ME.

Timeskip

I arrive at the Fairy Tail area to find Mavis sitting with my team. She notices me and flags me over to sit next to her. I oblige and sit in between her and Erza. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and the third match of the day is about to start.

Announcer- It's time for the third match of day one! Quatro Cerberus' Warcry versus Sabertooth's Olga Nanagia!

The crowd erupts into cheers as Olga emerges from the tunnel.

Announcer- Just listen to the crowd

Announcer- Just listen to the crowd. He is insanely popular.

Mandy- I'm curious to see how Sabertooth fairs in a one on one battle.

Happy- Well if he's as strong as he looks, this'll be over super quick.

Pantherlily- We'll just have to see what he's made of.

Announcer- Match three begins now!

The gong sounds and the match is underway.

Seth *mind*- Alright let's see what you got Olga. You guys already have five Dragonslayers. Is all your success because of them or do you have more formidable foes amongst your ranks?