Introduction

Melanie's POV

Hello! My name is Melanie. I was born on September 4. I have a younger sister name Skyler, born on November 18. But currently, we are living a pretty rough childhood.

You see, when me and Skyler were in school-Sky was in the first grade and I was in the second-we got called down to the principal's office. But what we didn't know that was coming were these words from the principal.

"I'm sorry to tell you but...your parents were killed in a car accident."

Both of us then bursted into tears with the principal hugging us for us to be comforted. We stayed in school the whole day and then went to our grandmother's. But since she was getting old, we had to pack up all of our stuff and were put into an orphanage.

So flash forward to 2015 when I am in the middle of 9th grade and Sky is in the middle of 8th grade...and we still did not get adopted. But even though it is still a dark chapter for us, we are able to get cheered up a bit at times. Weird, right? But it is all through Fifth Harmony.

You see...we are hardcore Harmonizers since their days on X Factor. Not only do we extremely enjoy their music, but they inspire us and help us get through this dark chapter in our lives. Whether it is through their music or inspirational quotes, they help us know that everything is going to be alright.

Some of you may be asking who is our favorite Fifth Harmony member. Me and Skyler's favorite Fifth Harmony member is the fierce Dinah Jane Hansen. We love her from her good looks, to her awesome style, and to her powerful vocals.

And me and Skyler have one wish that we really want to be granted.

To be adopted.

(A/N) hey readers! This is the first chapter of My Sister Is A Popstar! Please vote and don't give hate on this book. I am a very sensitive person when it comes to feelings. Aside from that, hope you like this book so far!