𝟎𝟎𝟏 - 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲

-

"Hypothermia!", her mother, Shiver, called from down the stairs, "Go find us a nice polar bear to eat. Now."

Hypothermia kept her head down. The morning light reflected off of her pink-tinted scales as she stepped outside. A pretty dark red nightwing-skywing hybrid stood in front of her.

"I have a delivery for, uh.. one second," the stranger looked at a long scroll for a few seconds before looking back at Hypothermia. "..A delivery for an icewing called Shiver."

"That's my mother. What could she possibly need to order? She barley even goes outside," Hypothermia scoffed.

"No idea," the hybrid said, setting the large package down, "I'm Charcoal by the way, who are you?"

"Hypothermia. I hate my name, but I'm just glad my parents didn't name me 'Watermelon Snow', or whatever."

Charcoal giggled. "So what are your parents like?"

"Charcoal, have you ever heard of narcissism?"

"..Oh. Sorry I asked that," she blinked and looked off to the side.

"No, it's fine, really. What are your parents like? Do you have any siblings?"

"They're nice. I have a little brother called Flamethrower, he travels with me sometimes. He has a small cold right now, so he couldn't come. He just won't stop coughing. I think something is wrong."

"I had something like that once, it should go away after a few days. How long has he had it?"

"Four weeks, I'm afraid," Charcoal frowned.

"Oh. That doesn't sound good. Anyways, I think I have to go. My mother will be infuriated if I don't come back with some kind of food sometime soon. Meet here again tommorow?"

"Got it."

-

Any theories? - 

Any ships? - 

Anything else? -