Ch 1

In the future of California, there was a terrible dictator and her name was Victoria "Vicky" Patricia De Lisle. She had gotten her hands on a magical remote and got herself the money, the power, and most importantly, the equipment to be the Supreme Ruler of the World. She had learned that there was a resistance formed to take her down. Some of the recruits were some of the kids she babysat when she was younger.

There was: A.J. Johnson, Chester McBadbat, her own sister; Dorothy "Tootie" De Lisle, Beatrice "Trixie" Tang, Doctor "Doc" Emmett Brown, his wife; Clara Clayton-Brown, their two sons; Jules Brown, Verne Brown, Jules' wife: Abigail Crest-Brown and Verne's wife: Betty Crest-Brown. Jules and Abigail's daughter: Claire Brown-McFly, who was married to Marty and Annie's son. Verne and Betty's son: Peter Brown who was married to Marty and Annie's daughter. Doctor Brown's two best friends and assistants: Martian "Marty" McFly and Annie Baines-McFly. Also with them were Marty and Annie's two children: Emma McFly-Brown and Clayton McFly; and Remington "Remy" Benjamin Buxaplenty.

There was the crew as well: Amie Smyth and Luigi Manfredi. There was also Nacey "Nance" Cortex, Darla Cortex, and Alicia Linda Grey. But Victoria was concerned that there was no Timothy "Timmy" Tiberius Turner on the list of the resistance. 'Is the twerp alive....or dead?' Victoria wondered. What she didn't know was that Timmy had become her right hand man in order to keep himself alive and free to look for Doc's De Lorean without question. It was a typical day in the year 2021 and in a town known as Dimmsdale was now dubbed Helldale.

...

April 10, 2021-V

11:45 a.m.

Dimmsdale [Helldale], California

Two shadows in the night ran through the streets of Helldale. It was twenty eight year old Beatrice Tang, a member of the resistance. Behind her was her good friend and magical being aide, Darla Cortex. Beatrice and Darla stopped for a second to rest.

Beatrice asked Darla, "How much farther?"

Darla, taking out a compass, checked their coordinates. She answered, "It's only a few more paces. Do you really think saving Veronica is going to get us the information that we need?"

Beatrice answered, "Veronica was closer to Timothy than I was and you know that."

Darla rolled her eyes as she responded, "She did not and you know it!"

Beatrice asked, annoyed, "Can we talk about this later?"

Just then, a laser blast captured their attention both of them looked up and saw several of Victoria's lackeys.

Darla answered, "Later works for me! Run for it!" The two ran out of their hiding spot and the lackeys were right on their tail. Darla stopped for a second and chanted, "Terra spin!"

Within a flash, a cyclone appeared, throwing the lackeys off of them.

Beatrice commented, "Nice move. Now, let's go!"

With that, the two kept running and eventually found Veronica who was in an asylum. Beatrice and Darla arrived in her room. Veronica wasn't in very good shape. She looked very pale and she also looked heavily medicated.

She wheezed, "Trixie, is that you?"

Beatrice responded, "I go by Beatrice now but yeah it's me."

Veronica turned to Darla and asked, "Who is that?"

Beatrice introduced, "This is Darla Cortex, niece to Neo and Nacey Cortex."

Darla waved, "Nice to meet you."