Ch 5

March 13, 2001

2:35 p.m.

Dimmsdale, California

Eight year old Timmy Turner was in deep trouble for causing so much trouble for his parents. He had wished up a Banzai Bubble after being ejected out his rocket that he was in. He smashed into his father's office and his mother's glass house that she [almost] sold. As 001/Timothy zapped into the moment in the alleyway, he smiled underneath his mask. He remembered how mad his parents were. They even dragged his younger self away. Before he could tail his younger self, some cops showed up and he had to hide...in a garbage dumpster. They sat on top of the dumpster with some coffee and donuts saying that they could sit there for hours and hours.

'Damn, this is just great. Now, I won't get to my house until late. Oh, well. At least here, I can say a few prayers.' 001/Timothy thought as he asked God to watch over him and guide him through his mission. He also asked God for forgiveness for creating the bleak and dark future and he also asked for everyone that he betrayed to forgive him, even his younger self. 001/Timothy knew that once he came in contact with his younger self, he was going to have to play dumb. And he was a real good actor when it came to that, back then and now. Later on that evening, Timmy had poofed himself into the television and Cosmo pretended to be him to throw off suspicion.

001/Timothy arrived and saw that Vicky took a picture of 'him' in front of the on television. 001/Timothy remembered that very well. He was mad at Vicky for snitching on him and it was one of those times where he had wished that he had met Nacey earlier. At least Nacey would've let it slide because she knew that he was reckless. But, he did mean well...at times. 'Nance,' He thought as he went down memory lane with what he went through with her by his side until he had betrayed her. She was a lot like another mother to Timothy, just like Wanda. He wasn't supposed to meet her until five days before his ninth birthday and before the Fairy Ball.

Anyways, he knew what was coming next quite well. It was the moment that he was going to wish up another remote and go into the television for good. The blaster that he brought back from that parody of 'Jonny Quest' blew off the roof and got him into more trouble. That's when things got strange. Timmy did go into the television, like before but Cosmo and Wanda went along with him. 'They never went along the first time,' 001/Timothy thought as he jumped through the vortex and wound up back in the television. 'I've got to find my younger self and fast,' 001/Timothy thought as he literally started to channel surf.

...

March 13, 2001

2:45 p.m.

Dimmsdale, California

001/Timothy went through 'Paula Poundcake' which was a parody of 'Strawberry Shortcake', 'Walnuts' which was a parody of 'Peanuts', and 'Space Spectre' which was a parody of 'Space Ghost'. On several occasions, 001/Timothy almost had his younger self and the other remote. But, his younger self was faster at thinking on his feet than he was and Timmy was able to escape into the world of television yet again. Unknown to them, Vicky was fooling around with the television with the magic remote that she took from Timmy. She had no idea that it was magic...as of yet. She was able to merge a political debate with a wrestling match.

That's when she realized that the remote was indeed magic, and changes the channel to a contest show. A man is about to win one million dollars and he says he'll give it all to charity.

Vicky is disgusted by this and screams, "Why can't that be ME!"

After she had said that, she pounded on the remote in frustration. The remote zaps her into the television contest and she is handed a bag of money, but the host takes it back when it's pointed out that Vicky is sixteen, not eighteen. Frustrated, Vicky smacks the remote again, pressing the fast forward button and aging her to eighteen. Vicky is now able to take the contest money, and she also begins to realize the power of the remote. She wants to go to the Dictator Week program on television so that she can take over the world. Back with Timmy, he and his fairies were able to escape to 'The Meatflints' a parody of 'The Flintstones'. But, 001/Timothy was right on their tail.

He chased them to 'Go, Go Racer' a parody of 'Speed Racer', 'Snooper Dog and the Clue Crew' a parody of 'Scooby Doo', and 'Blackbird and the Sparrow' a parody of 'Batman and Robin'. Back in the real world, Mr. and Mrs. Turner went to A.J. and Chester for their help in finding Timmy. A.J. is forced to say that Vicky was a nice baby sitter, due to all of the camera equipment that she had put in his house somehow. Chester, on the other hand, wanted to tell the truth. But, the poor boy kept getting shocked by a bracelet around his left leg which forced him to say the same thing as A.J. did. As a reward, Chester got some Swiss cheese.

Back in the world of 'Blackbird and the Sparrow', 001/Timothy had finally caught up to Timmy. Timmy backed him into a corner and 001/Timothy had no choice. He told his younger self, "I am one of the good guys" as revealed his true identity. Naturally, it surprised Timmy as Doc once forewarned Timothy. Timmy froze his older self with the television remote, unable to even hear what he had to say. The eight year old was not ready to grow up.

...

Wishmaker1028: Please read and review! And always think outside of the box!