Ch 3

April 10, 2021

2:45 p.m.

Victoria's Citadel

Serena returned to Victoria's citadel and reported what she had done. She was forgiven by Victoria and eventually, the news got to a healing 001/Timothy. A forced dilemma and Timothy had his usual reactions. His evil side, 001, was glad that the whole place went up in smoke and that several of the resistance was dead and gone. His good side; Timothy, however, was horrified that Doc was dead...again...because of his damn mistake. The only difference was, this time; he couldn't use time traveling to warn Doc. He had taken off his hood when he was totally alone. Some of the blood split was magical, some was pure human, and Timothy cried at this.

"Doc, I'm so sorry that I betrayed you," Timothy chocked out with tears rolling down his face.

Never in a million years did Timothy think that he would betray his only human family. Serena came into the healing corridors and saw the identity of her superior for the first time. Serena gasped at the sight of Timothy. She wasn't expecting the one and only person able to fix this future was indeed her superior. Timothy did the only thing he could do. He took out a gun and shot her right in the chest, the magic of guilt still on him. Once he knew that she was dead, he quickly put on his hood seeing the shots echoed through the citadel like a wind tunnel. He reported what Serena had done to Victoria and why he had killed her.

He hated being a snitch but Victoria smirked at this news.

She responded, coldly, "You certainly have proved your worth, 001. You know I despise double agents and you've taken out one of them. Keep it up the good work."

001/Timothy bowed out of respect as they carried the dead body of Serena out of the citadel. Timothy did feel guilty for killing Serena but it was out of revenge and preserving his identity. Timothy re-entered the aid station and once again took off his hood, brushing his thick hair out of his face, he started to cry out of guilt.

For a guy that was supposed to cut off all of his ties in ordinary to go to the past to save the future, it wasn't easy, especially for Timothy Tiberius Turner. Out of the corner of his eyes, Timothy saw 1028 sneaking off somewhere. Putting his hood back on, 001/Timothy followed him.

...

April 10, 2021

4:10 p.m.

Safe Haven

Chicago, Illinois

The resistance had arrived at the Safe Haven located in Chicago, Illinois. To Dorothy's happy surprise, Chester was alright. She knew it. She knew he'd be okay. John and Pete, disguised as the Electric brothers, approached the members of the resistance.

Alicia commented, "I can't believe Serena betrayed us like that."

Dorothy wondered, "Makes you wonder if there are other double agents out there."

Pete asked, "Were the time vehicles destroyed as well?"

Beatrice answered, "Afraid so, Pete."

John and Pete swore, in unison, "Damn it!"

Chester responded, "That's what we said."

A.J. added, "Serena was that 1221 agent we've been hearing about. The one that 001 stood up for."

Remington commented, "That was before he found out she was a double agent."

Amie spun around to him and asked, "How the hell do you know that?"

Remington pointed to the television and there was Chet Ubetcha. The title of the news cast was: 1221/Serena Jones was killed by 001.

John smirked at this and commented, "Well, serves her right for betraying us."