The first day of me getting to work a case

I walked into the building that my dad works in after hangout with my friends that morning. I was lost in thought of me telling my friends that I liked Timothy McGee and them making fun of me.
"Well, what's the smile for?" Tony asked.
"Can't a girl just smile for no reason." I said, walking to my dad's desk.
"Are you sure it's not a boy?" He asked.
"If it was, why would I tell you?" I asked, sitting in my dad's chair, putting my feet on his desk.
"She got you there, Tony." Zeva said.
"I'm assuming she told you." He said.
"She did." She said.
"Who is it?" He asked.
"Not a chance." Zeva said.
"You told her and not me? I feel offended." He said.
"Good I'mma bout to offend you more. I trust her, not you." I said.
"You can trust me." He said.
"Can she?" Dad said, walking to his desk.
"I'm sorry, assuming she told you too?" He asked.
"Yeah, I'm her dad. Her life is my business." He said.
He sat his coffee on his desk. I'm pushing my feet off of it.
"Did you and your friends finally decide on a movie?" He asked.
"Yeah, um. The stupid Barbie movie." I said.
"I remember how much you hated barbies." He said.
"What?" Tony said.
"When someone gave me a barbie to have. I ripped the head, arms, and legs off in that order." I said.
"You're a Barbie murderer." Dad said.
"Oh, I know." I said.
I looked up behind me, and dad looked down. He cocked his eyebrow. I smiled. He laughed. I was the only one who could make him laugh.
"Where's Tim?" I asked.
"I'm not sure." He said.
He bent over next to my ear.
"Have you told him yet?" He asked whispering.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"I'm planning on doing it today." I said, whispering in his ear.
Then the elevator door opened, and there he was. Timothy McGee. I got up and took him by the wrist and took him to the investeragation room.
"What the hell was that for?" He asked.
"I need to talk to you." I said.
"What?" He said.
"Um, I'm in love with you." I said.
"LIerena, I'm in love with you too, but you're my boss's daughter." He said.
"He's fine with it." I said.
"How do you know that?" He asked.
"I asked him this morning." I said.
"Okay. Will you be my grilfriend?" He said.
"Yeah." I said.
"You didn't tell me out there is because of Tony, isn't it?" He asked.
"He doesn't even know that I like you." I said.
"Ah." He said.
He stepped closer and touched my face. I smiled. I got lost in his green eyes. He got lost in my blue ones. He smiled. Then he leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft and sweet. He pushed back.
"I got to get back to work." He said.
He left. I smiled and touched my lips. I went back to the rest.

Dad looked at me. I looked at him. Dad can read my eyes. Then he looked at Tim, and Tim looked at him. Then dad looked at Ziva, and Ziva looked at dad. She looked at me, grinning. I glanced at her.
"Why we looking at each other?" Tony asked.
"None of your damn business." I said, "Worry about your own damn business. The only person who should be up in my damn business is dad."
I could tell that Tony wanted to argue, but he decided not to play that game with his boss's daughter. I looked at Tim, and he looked at me. I mouthed a 'I love you', and he mouthed it back. I watched Tim type away on his computer.
"Hey boss..." Tim started.
"Not today." He said.
"Want a case?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said.
"You want someone dead?" Ziva asked.
"Is that what you guys do for a living salve naval cases?" I asked.
"Sometimes we have days like today." Dad said.
Then I got a text. I have a friend who has a dad in the Marines. Her dad was Marine Captain. The text said 'Hey just got home, and my dad has been shot tell your dad.'
"You have a case now. Sandy found her dad shot." I said as I was sending him her address.
"We going to need her..." Dad started.
"Already sent it to ya." I said.
"Get you gear." He said, "LIerena,..."
"Already told him." I said.
I learned to stay one step ahead of my dad. When you have a father that is in law enforcement, you have to be ready for everything, even if it means already knowing what he needs and staying a step ahead.

It was a long wait. I had that part. I wanted to be an NCIS agent like my father, but by the time I could, it was full. I had to year to wait. Since I had to wait, dad, as let me go into the investeragation rooms with him to watch him interview people. Sometimes, he would let me help.