20.

(soenghwa read about the experiment on the rat too guys but he decided to keep it to himself. He read it from the diary).

I felt the sunlight hitting my face as I groaned.

Suddenly it hit me.
I took the pills last night so how am I even Alive?

I slowly opened my eyes as I looked at the blurry surroundings.
I blinked my eyes thrice to get a clear view.

I was in my parent's room no doubt.
How on earth was I even alive.

I'm sure I took enough pills then?

I then felt a little warm air on my exposed arm.

I lowered my head only to see that I was only wearing bandage around my chest and shorts which I think we're san's.

I then slowly turned my head to look beside me and the most beautiful look.

Seonghwa was sleeping peacefully beside me on the bed.

He had bags Under his eyes and his face showed clearly how tired he was.

He was facing me and his hands were lying beside him on the bed as his legs were folded a little
He had a pout on his lips as he slept soundly.

His hairs were falling as few strands were coming on his face.

I was enchanted by his beauty.

I slowly raised my hands as I put few strands behind his ears.

I suddenly felt pain hit me as I clutched my stomach in pain

Fuck

Was it because of the operation he performed on me?

Great another scar now.

Thank you so much seonghwa for saving me but I just can't bring myself to live
The sister whom I adored for my whole life died because of me.

It was because of me that she committed suicide.

I felt horrible

I slowly got up as the pain hit me like a truck.

I was clutching my stomach tightly due to the pain that it made some if the stitches open.

Blood Started flowing from now open wound and it was slowly dripping on the floor.

I didn't cared.

I was going to end it now.

I walked over to the almirah as I opened it .
I reached for the locker as opened a secret area in it which my dad often used to keep his illegal bullets and all.

After soenghwa threw my pills out of the window I made sure to hide my remaining bottles around the house.

This was one of the places.

I'm sorry soenghwa for doing this but I can't take it

I opened it as I took out the bottle as I took few steps away from the almirah.

Suddenly the medical kit fell on the floor from the almirah as it made a loud noise.

Soenghwa groaned as he slowly turned to look at the source of the sound.

We made an eyec contact.

His eyes slowly traveled to the bottle in my hands and soon he widened them.

And that's when I knew
I have only some seconds.

I quickly opened the bottle's cap and at the same time soenghwa rushed off his bed.