CH15: Last round

*Sorry for late update, I was-I had-I have too many things to do and couldnt open Wattpad. also, uh, I forgot English so like, very bad and uh Idrk how to write fight scene so yes, sorry. enjoy..

Dream tried to stab XD but XD dodged and tried to kill other people, and of course, dream used his magic(like uh dark shield or something) to protect them.

"Tch, just die already!" DreamXD groaned and it created many swords and attacked them.

Dream made shield again with the magic and smiled.

"Ha! Are you tired "twin"?"

"Oh no, you are the one who is tired, arent you?"

They both smiled and attacked each others.

"Let's do the last round!" Dream said as he smile at XD.

"Last round and you'll die!! and I'll control the world!!" XD said, attacking Dream.

Sapnap, and Quackity tried to attack(at least stab once?) XD but XD teleported away.

Quackity: Fuck.

Dream: Nice cover.

Sapnap: Thanks? But do you have any plans? This is talking forever.

Dream thought for a second and shook his head.

Dream: Eh, nope-

Sapnap looked at Dream like bruh really?

Dream laughed and nodded.

Dream: But ya know we will win right friend?

Sapnap: Yepp-

They looked at XD.

--Few hours later(I cant write fighting scene ;-;)--

Dream and XD were both bleeding, and they were exhausted.

"Final attack." Dream said as he closed his eyes.

"I cant wait to see your dead body and this time...its not fake." XD said, laughing.

They both said something in God's language and the darkness and light clashed(idk english sorry-) and everyone closed their eyes.

The winner was...