Must Read

Dear Maven Babies,

Hi Maven Babies, I'm back with another BossNoeul story, and since this is another story of our very own BossNoeul don't you worry, since I love you all, I assure you that all of you will cry because of this.

This is a new genre for me that's why i was hesitant to do this genre at first because i don't really know and i don't really have some knowledge about this one.

I tried researching, asked for some help, i even tried watching some series and reading books about this because this is really new to me and so yeah i am able to do this now.

This Book is just my first ever work which consists of an Alpha Omega plus MPReg that was suggested by my friends, my Facebook friends who was also my reader and a BossNoeul fans, i don't know if what I'm doing is right but still here i am trying my best to do it, and i hope you like it.

Love, Queen Maven

"How Did You Know is a story about a guy who suffered from all of the pains in life.

Got abused by his Dad, got bullied, almost raped, accused of stealing his brother's boyfriend and lastly losing the love of his life.

He wants to give up on life because of this but someone came to help him, someone treated him better and someone loved him that no one ever did to him.

Will he accept this man who always makes him happy and feel loved?
The man who was always beside him but he never noticed?"

Omegaverse, also known as A/B/O (an abbreviation for "alpha/beta/omega"), is a subgenre of speculative erotic fiction, and originally a subgenre of erotic slash fan fiction. Its premise is that a dominance hierarchy exists in humans, which are divided into dominant "alphas", neutral "betas", and submissive "omegas".

Mpreg stands for male pregnancy, and it's a subgenre of gay romance where men can become pregnant. Broadly speaking, there are two main categories within mpreg: shifter and non-shifter. The latter are also referred to as omegaverse.

This book is a work of fiction. All of the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this story are all products of the author/s's imagination used in fictitious manners. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental...

Disclaimer⚠️⚠️⚠️: Ang lahat ng impormasyong medikal na aking ginamit sa kwentong ito ay gawa-gawa lamang, at hango lamang sa aking malawak na imahinasyon.

Happy 100 followers, thank you to all of those people who kept on supporting me, thank you also for waiting for my updates because i am always busy at work, thank you, thank you, thank you.