Chapter 7

Rain was walking outside of their house when he saw Tristan,

Tristan: where are you going Rain? Come I'll give you a ride (he said)
Rain: thank you (he said, putting his bag inside Tristan's car and sitting beside him and after that Tristan immediately drove away) thank you again Tristan
Tristan: where are you going?
Rain: i don't really know where I'm going
Tristan: do you want to come with me? (He said then he stopped driving and parked his car on the side)
Rain: where are you going?
Tristan: tell me, do you want to come with me? Do you want to come over my house?
Rain: I don't know, thank you for giving me a ride, but I think you can just drop me off here and I'll walk to the bus terminal
Tristan: where exactly are you going?
Rain: I think I might go to my classmates' house
Tristan: then I'll give you a ride, where does he live?
Rain: no it's okay, I can handle myself now, thank you, really thank you for your kindness, after this I will make sure to pay you back promise
Tristan: but I don't need a money
Rain: then, what... do you want?
Tristan: you, I want you,
Rain: w-what?
Tristan: I said I want you,
Rain: h-he h-he h-he y-you a-are s-so funny, (he said)
Tristan: who said I'm joking? It's true, I want you and I know you like me too, (he said, then started touching Rain's thigh)
Rain: T-tristan i-i'll g-get going now (he said trying to open the door beside but Tristan locked it quickly)
Tristan: too late for that Rain my baby, come on, don't be afraid, I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want you, well maybe your body too (he said looking at Rain from head to toe with his pervert eyes)
Rain: you perv, I thought you're kind, but I'm wrong
Tristan: well, no one's that kind to give you a ride, and don't tell me that you don't want me,

He said then he started kissing Rain's neck,

Rain: no stay away from me, I don't want you, who says I like you, you're misunderstanding things (he said pushing Tristan away)
Tristan: oh really but I can see it on your actions earlier, I know you're pushing yourself to me, you keep looking at me at the shoot earlier, so why not give in now, I'm giving you what you want can't you just give me what I want

He said trying to kiss Rain on his lips, but he pushed him and slap him, which got him angry, he punched Rain on his stomach, that made him cry out loud.

Tristan: is that what you want? Violence? You want some violence? Fine, I'll give it to you (he said then he started holding both of Rain's arms and started kissing him deeply but Rain keeps on protesting, he even torn Rain's clothes that made him expose his well-built body) who would have thought that you have a nice body than your own brother (he added)
Rain: what are you saying?
Tristan: oh right, you may not know this but your brother is my sex buddy, I got tired of him that's why I want you now, so be good to me okay?
Rain: no, you pervert, stay away from me, help, somebody help me (he said shouting)
Tristan: no one's gonna help you, cause no one can hear you Rain, (he said while kissing Rain's body)
Rain: let go of me you bastard (he shouted while protesting against Tristan)

But no matter what he do Tristan's stronger than him, and he can't fight him the fact that Tristan is holding both of his hands, but still Rain was trying his best, his shouting, and crying while Tristan is kissing him and when Tristan was about to remove his pants, Rain took all of the courage to throw a knee punch on his little baby junior that made Tristan cry in pain.

Rain grabbed that chance to push him away from him and started running outside his car to ask some help, he was running and running until he can escape from Tristan.

Luckily Tristan didn't even follow him after he ran away.

Rain: why is this happening to me? Why me? (He said crying)

He was literally in pain after what happen he also suddenly felt his stomach in so much pain because of Tristan's punch earlier luckily he got escaped from him and he had his cellphone with him but not his clothes because he left it inside Tristan's car.

He really thought that Tristan was a good guy but little did he know that he was no difference with them, with Sky and his so called family, he was worser than them, he's an evil for trying to raped him just because he thought that Rain was pushing himself to him earlier at the shooting.

That was Rain's problem why he hates himself too, because he trust anyone so easily to the point that they all betray him.

Rain was now walking in the middle of the night, he was just walking until he saw Venice's car parked in front of a store, he waited for him sitting beside his car until he saw him,

Venice: Rain? What are you doing here in the middle of the night? And why are you sitting at the floor? Why is your clothes torn? The heck (he shouted before opening his car to grab his jacket) here wear this (he said helping Rain to wear his jacket to cover his fully exposed body) what happened to you? (He said worriedly)
Rain: Venice? Is that? Is that really you?
Venice: yes it's me, why? What happened to you? Why do you look like that? You're such a mess
Rain: Venice, they all, I hate them all, (he said crying while hugging Venice)
Venice: it's okay, everything will be okay

He said while hugging him back, assuring him that he is safe with him.