Chapter 1

Hi, I know some are disappointed because It took some time for me to update this story, I already told the reason why, on my Post and also on the very beginning of the story I'm currently writing, I really hope you understand it, thank you for waiting and waiting, so yeah, you might be wondering why it is still Chapter 1, because i needed to start it from the very beginning so I will know what to write next, this genre is really really challenging for me, but i'm trying my best so that you won't be disappointed again, so yeah here it is, the Version 2 of How Did You Know.

Hope you like it. 😉

🖤 Queen Maven 🖤

~~~ ~~~

Sky: Hey Varain wake up, (he said waking up Varain with a loud noise)
Varain: ay Sky, what's wrong? What is happening? It's so early in the morning please let me sleep,
Sky: sleep? Sure you will, but if dad is here, I'm sure he'll gonna smack you down, sleep right? Is that what you want? Okay, I'll tell Dad
Varain: no, no please, please no, don't tell this to Dad
Sky: then what are you waiting for? Stand up there, now, your professor is already waiting for you downstairs
Varain: professor? What do you mean?
Sky: Dad signed you up in a tutoring class, because he wants you to take up an engineering course,
Varain: but? But I don't want that, I don't wanna be an engineering student, I wanna be a businessman,
Sky: yeah sure you are, but Dad doesn't want you to, so you better stand up there and go downstairs or wait Dad here to smack your face
Varain: but
Sky: no more buts Varain, don't act as if you have a choice, because, you, don't, have, it, you don't have a choice, I don't wanna be an engineering student too so you're taking it up for me, okay? (He said then smiled at Rain) Now, better prepare yourself and don't make Dad wait, you know what he can do when he gets mad (he added)

Varain's Dad always wanted him to become an engineer but Varain doesn't want to whenever he disobey him, his Dad always hits him, Varain always wanted to be a CEO, a businessman but his Dad doesn't want him to, he thinks that Varain is so stupid and useless to manage all of their businesses and he only thinks that Sky was the only capable of doing it.

Ja (Rain and Sky's Dad): Varain what took you so long? It's so embarrassing to your professors here, you kept them waiting for you (he said as soon as he saw Rain walking down the stairs) they've been waiting for you here for almost five minutes, sit down here faster
Varain: but Dad---
Ja: don't be so naughty and stubborn okay? I'm sure you don't want me to get mad at you right?
Professor: ahm, Mr. Ja, i hope you don't mind but, we just want Varain here, he's all i want, so do you mind leaving us both alone, so that we could start our session i mean the class
Ja: what? (He got shocked because of the Professor's behavior towards him) Oh sure, sure, sure i don't mind, so I'll just leave you two alone okay, Varain you better listen to your professor understood? (But then he ignores it)
Varain: Okay Dad

The Class soon started as soon as Ja went inside their house.

Professor: so here Varain, please answer all of this questionnaires, and we'll start the lesson in a minute (he ordered)

Then Varain started answering all the questionnaire and their lesson started right after.

Varain: here it is,
Professor: great, you've improved a lot, great job
Varain: thank you, but Professor, can I ask you a favor?
Professor: sure what is it?
Varain: I, I don't really want to be an engineering student, I want to be a businessman
Professor: oh, is that so? Have you tried talking your dad about it?
Varain: hmmm, yes, but he won't listen to me
Professor: okay, I'll help you, don't worry okay? So yeah, I guess that's it for today, I'll see you tomorrow,
Varain: thank you Professor,
Professor: no problem

After that, Varain quickly went inside and he got greeted by his Dad's punch right through his face.

Although he got shock he still manage to stand up quickly because he fell off when he got punched by his Dad.

Varain: w-what, w-what was that for Dad?
Ja: you're still asking me, huh? How dare you made me feel embarrassed in front of your professor, you embarrassed me in front of your professor (he said and started hitting Rain using his hand)
Varain: D-dad i-i'm s-sorry, i-i, i-i d-didn't m-mean t-to d-do t-that (he continously said while begging for his Dad's forgiveness while his down on his knees)
Ja: now you are sorry? Do you know how much you embarrassed me earlier? I got embarrassed because of your naughty and stubborn attitude you stupid brat
Sky: you deserve it i told you not to get Daddy mad but you didn't listen to me, now that's what you get from getting him mad at you (he said and even blamed Rain as if he was the one to blame instead of stopping his father who was still hitting Rain nonstop) you know what Dad he even said that he doesn't want to become an engineering student, that he wants to be a businessman, that you are being so unfair to him, that he just want some freedom (he added)
Varain: no Dad, that's a lie, I didn't say that Sky, why are you lying?
Ja: hey don't shout at him you stupid useless brat, Sky is not lying and I'm sure of that, why? Because your Professor told me also that you don't want to study engineering, (he said then started hitting Rain again)
Varain: but Dad, that's what I really want
Ja: then you won't get anything understood, you won't be a businessman, that dream of yours just forget it because I'm gonna make sure you'll be an engineer

Sky and Rain really love each other before, Sky would protect Rain from his Dad and from everyone but everything changes one day.

And after that he hit Rain continously. He even hit Rain using his belt but Rain got lucky when his Papa First stood up for him, finally he stood up for him.

First: Ja stop it, that's enough, (he said) stop hitting Rain, aren't you embarrassed? What if others find out what you're doing? What if the media finds out? what if they find out that you are hurting your child? What will they tell us? Maybe this will ruin our reputation? And you know that i can't afford to lose my reputation, right? (he added)

Rain would have been very happy because his Papa was finally defending him against his Dad but he was wrong, because it turns out that he is not really worried about him, but he is just worried about their reputation, he is just worried that this might ruin there reputation and he can't accept that.

Ja: oh come on chill, we've been doing this, i mean I've been doing this long long time ago but the medias never find out, or if they did Rain can just say that he slipped and fell or he can just say he bumped into a wall,
First: but they are not that stupid okay? Rain can't just say the same reason always, he can't just say that he fell, he tripped or he even bumped into a wall to everyone especially to his classmates, obviously they would be suspicious about his wounds and scratches so please just stop it and give him a break
Ja: okay fine, i hope you won't do this ever again Rain because you know what i can do whenever i get mad, right? Now go upstairs and fix yourself up

He ordered which Rain immediately did, Rain ran as fast as he could and as soon as he opens up the door to his room he immediately locked himself up and started crying over again.

Thinking what he did wrong why he needs to suffer from all of this pain.

Varain: Why me? Why is this happening to me? Do i really need to suffer?

🖤 Queen Maven 🖤