Meet natalie

Hi ! My name is Natalie grace hossler and I'm 19 years old ! I have been modeling since I was 12 years old! And back in 2020 when I was 16 I got a job that changed my life forever ! I was asked to model for Victoria secret and my career just blew up from there ! But when I turned 18 I decided to take my modeling career down a notch as I was graduating high school and trying to figure out if that's exactly what I wanted to do ! But Ofcourse with being a model and I grew a following on all my socials which makes me a influencer! But yet again when I turned 18 I started making TikTok's and you tube videos and that's when I got into the content creator jig and I love it ! I recently moved out of my apartment I had back home in Texas and came all the way to LA to do a modelling gig but I never told anyone I was coming ! My parents knew I was going away for a gig but never knew where ! But last night once I finished my gig I decided to call my older brother Jaden and I told him I was in LA and he talked with management and now I'm moving in to sway ! His manger thought it would be a great way to get attention to sway and to have someone that isn't just a content creator and singer in the house ! So here I am !!