Gender reveal

Natalie's POV
*today is Mads and Jaden gender reveal and I was the one they trusted with keeping the gender !! So I got up extra early this morning so I could set up outside and make sure everything looks perfect for there special day !! It's currently 7am and the reveal starts at 11 so I have 4 hours to run some last minute errands and get everything ready! I got out of bed and got a shower and shoved on some clothes*

*I put this outfit on and shoved my hair in a high ponytail and did some light makeup before grabbing my keys,wallet and phone and I headed downstairs and ran into Blake before heading out*Blake:where are you off to so early ?Nat:I need to get som...

Blake:where are you off to so early ?
Nat:I need to get some things for the reveal
Blake:oh right that's today
Nat:yeah at 11
Blake:ok well go do what you gotta do
Nat:thanks !
*I headed out and got in my car and drove to party city*
At party city
*once I arrived I parked my car and headed inside and I went up to the counter*
?:can I help you ?
Nat:yeah I have a order made for gender reveal cannons
?:can I have a name ?
Nat:Natalie Hossler
?:alright I'll be right back
*she goes and gets the cannons and hands them to me and then I pay and then I head to the bakery to pick up the cake,cookies and donuts ! And after I get that I head through the Starbucks drive through and pick up a coffee for myself before heading back to the house and now it's 8:30 am*
Jaden:hey ! Where were you to ?
Nat:to get stuff for the gender reveal
Jaden:oh do you want me to head out I can go over to Mads apartment
Nat:that would be helpful
Jaden:k see you at like 10
Nat:yup !
*jaden heads out and I recruit Nessa and Amelie to help me get everything set up*
Ness:this is adorable Natalie !
Nat:right!!
Amelie:what's the theme again ?
Nat:burn out or bows
Ness:did you pick it out or Jaden and Mads ?
Nat:they picked it out I just got everything for it
Amelie:what do you need us to do ?
Nat:you can help me put up the decorations!
Ness:alright !
*the girls help me set up everything! And it looks fantastic !*
Ness:this looks beautiful!
Amelie:yeah ! Is there anything else to do ?
Nat:I need someone to pick up the food from Bree's kitchen
Ness:I'll see if josh can go get it
Nat:k
Ness:josh!! *yells*
Josh:*comes in* what ?
Ness:can you do Natalie a huge favour and go pick up the food from Bree's kitchen
Josh:yeah sure
Nat:great! The order is under my name and it's already paid for
Josh:got it
Nat:thank you so so much !
Josh:no problem
*josh leaves to get the food and I check the time and it's 9:55am so me and the girls head upstairs to get ready !*

*I put this outfit on and shoved my hair in a high ponytail and did some light makeup before grabbing my keys,wallet and phone and I headed downstairs and ran into Blake before heading out*Blake:where are you off to so early ?Nat:I need to get som...