Interview

Natalie's POV
*yesterday I got told the best news ever ! That I was going to be a auntie and today we have a interview with Hollywood wire and I know that Jaden is going to be asked about how he feels about being a dad as the entire internet knows and when I woke up and opened Instagram I saw a post from TikTok room*

Natalie's POV*yesterday I got told the best news ever ! That I was going to be a auntie and today we have a interview with Hollywood wire and I know that Jaden is going to be asked about how he feels about being a dad as the entire internet knows ...

@Tiktokroom
Caption:#Jadenhossler and #madslewis expecting a baby within the next 9 months , what do the fans have to say about this ?
Liked by 11.6M people
Comments
Tap to load ...

*anyways it's currently 9:30 and our interview starts at 10:30 so I got in the shower and got dressed*

*I put this outfit on and curled my hair and did some light makeup and I then headed downstairs and waited for everyone to be ready I saw Blake and Noah were the only ones that were actually dressed and ready so I went over to where they were sitt...

*I put this outfit on and curled my hair and did some light makeup and I then headed downstairs and waited for everyone to be ready I saw Blake and Noah were the only ones that were actually dressed and ready so I went over to where they were sitting*
Nat:morning !
Blake:hey!
Noah:is the others ready yet ?
Nat:I have no idea I just came down
Blake:they said to be there for 10 and it's 8:57 and it's like a hour away
Nat:yeah but let's be real when are we ever on time when travelling with a big group
Noah:true
*after another 10 mins everyone makes there way downstairs*
Josh:are we all ready ?
Jaden:I think so
Griffin:who's going with who ?
*we talked for 5 mins about who's going with who and once we decided we all headed out myself,jaden,Mads and nessa went with josh and then Blake and Noah went with griffin and kio,Anthony and Addison went with Bryce and we drove to the interview place*
At Hollywood wire studios
*once we arrived we all parked and got out and headed inside and was met with the crew and then the head organizer Leah*
Leah:alright we are going to start with Jaden and Mads and then we will do a interview with Natalie then Ness and Josh followed by addi and Bryce and then one of all the boys and one with all of you !
Josh:sounds good !
*the crew members brought us to a waiting room and they brought Mads and Jaden out to the stage and we got to watch on the tv and once they were done I headed in and sat on the chair beside the host Mia and then we started*
Mia:hello everyone and welcome to another interview on Holly wood wir! Today I am with the one and only Natalie Hossler !
Nat:hey everyone! *smiles*
Mia:so we have so much to talk about so let's get started ok ?
Nat:let's do it ! *smiles*
Mia:let's talk about your modelling career , at what age did you start modelling and what made you believe you wanted to be a model
Nat:well I grew up in Texas so I grew up doing pageants which is a form of modelling , and I always wanted to be a model since I was a little girl and when I turned 13 I finally convinced my parents to get me into the agency and my first gig was when I was 14 years old and it was for a Hollister Ad which I thought was the best I could get but now as I'm older I laugh at that thought ! *smiles*
Mia:wow! So you went from being a holliser model to working with the top brands like dior ! That is some crazy growth ! *smiles*
Nat:it's pretty crazy to think back to the beginning and see just how far I've come in this model industry!
Mia:yeah ! I would say ! And the model world is hard core am I right ?
Nat:oh yeah ! There's definitely no such thing as a "day off"
Mia:now you said on a live stream that you are taking a break from modelling why is that ?
Nat:well I just felt like it was getting to a point where I had no work life home life balance ! And I wanted a chance to spend time with my brother , boyfriend and all of my friends !
Mia:I see ! And are you planning on going back ?
Nat:oh 100% I just really need some time home to spend with my brother
Mia:now speaking about your brother the news is out that your becoming a auntie ! How are you feeling about that ?
Nat:oh I am so excited! I can't wait to watch Jaden and Mads inter this new era of there relationship and to be along side of them as they begin there Parenthood journey !
Mia:it's very exciting isn't it ! Now we are running low on time here so one last question you and nick have been together for quite some time now am I right ?
Nat:yes! It will be a year in a few days
Mia:great! Do you see yourself and him together in the future ?
Nat:I really do ! Me and nick have great chemistry and a really good friendship behind that ! And I think that if it stays this smooth and there's no bumps along the road we can totally make it far in life !
Mia:that makes me so glad to hear ! Thank you so so much for coming out to do this interview!
Nat:thank you for having me ! I had so much fun
Mia:and thank you all for watching ! Stay tuned cause we have so much more to come !
*the interview ended and I went out and the others started there interview*
After the interviews
*once everyone's interviews were done it's now 3pm so we all headed back to the House and I got a notification from Hollywood fix with a preview pic to post so that's what I did as soon as I headed inside*

*I put this outfit on and curled my hair and did some light makeup and I then headed downstairs and waited for everyone to be ready I saw Blake and Noah were the only ones that were actually dressed and ready so I went over to where they were sitt...

@Natalie.Grace
Caption:I Had so much fun today with @Hollywoodwire for a day full of interviews the full interview goes up tomorrow at noon
On Hollywood wires YouTube channel so keep an eye out !! ❤️❤️
Liked by 7.7M people
Comments
@Hollywoodwire:we had so much fun today with you and everyone else !! Hope to see you again in the future!!
^thank you so much for having me !! I had a absolute blast !!^
@Amelie.zilber:I can't wait to watch it !! So sorry I couldn't be there in person today ❤️
^we missed you so much am ! Hopefully the next time you'll be able to make it !💕^
@Addisonre:you did FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to watch it on screens tomorrow!!
^i love you so so much addi !!🥹^
@Nick.Austin:so sad I missed it ! But I will have to watch it tomorrow!! I'm so so proud of how far you have come ! I love you so much ❤️❤️
^awe I love you so so much !!! ❤️❤️❤️^
@Charli.damelio:you look so beautiful Natalie!! I can't wait to watch it tomorrow I'm sure you did amazing !!💞💞
^i love you char !!^
@Jaden.hossler:I'm so proud of you Nat !! You have come so far in these last 5 years of
Modelling !! ❤️
^i wouldn't have been here without your help and support throughout the years !! Your the best brother a girl could ask for !^