Date?

Natalie's POV
*it's been a month now since I started my gig working with Dior for this new Project and today is the day I'm supposed to get the photos back to post on Instagram and I'm so freaking excited! And it's also been a month since me and nick started our situation ship and it's been going really well ! Anyways it was 8:07 AM so I got out of bed and got dressed for the day*

*I put this outfit on and I curled my hair and did some light makeup and then I headed downstairs to see Noah and Blake filming a video for F-boy kitchen so I I headed into the living room and sat down by Mads and Addison*Mads:hey ! Nat:good morni...

Mads:hey !
Nat:good morning ! *smiles*
Addi:what are you so happy about ?
Nat:I get my Dior photos back today and I'm so excited!!
Mads:Omg !! I'm sure they are going to look so fire
Nat:I hope so !
*I pull out my phone and then Jaden walks in*
Jaden:morning girls !
Mads:your finally up !!
Jaden:I didn't fall asleep until like 2
Mads:well that's your own fault
Jaden:yeah yeah
*jaden goes into the kitchen and I hear him break out in laughter so I go to see what's going on and Blake and Noah have burnt a pizza*
Nat:it's not that hard to cook a pizza you guys !
Blake:maybe you should come cook one
Nat:I'd rather not embarrass you guys ! *laughs*
Noah:oh Natalie ! I don't think you can embarrass us anymore than the rest of the boys can
*I hear my phone beep so I pick it up and it's April saying that Dior posted my pic on there page! So I open instagram and I see it and it's beautiful!!*

*I put this outfit on and I curled my hair and did some light makeup and then I headed downstairs to see Noah and Blake filming a video for F-boy kitchen so I I headed into the living room and sat down by Mads and Addison*Mads:hey ! Nat:good morni...

@Dior
Caption our new Dior Backstage glow face pallet 001 is now out in all locations !!🖤
@Natalie.Grace #dior #backstageglowface
Liked by 18.7M
Comments
@Mads.Lewis:that's my baby !!
^@Natalie.grace:I love you so much Mads !^
@fan1234:this pallet looks gorgeous!!
@Natalie.grace:Thank you so much for choosing me to model this gorgeous pallet !! I had so much fun !!
*liked my creator*
Load more ...
*I then decided to post it on my instagram*

@Natalie.grace
Caption:I had the time of my life working with Dior to model this gorgeous new Dior Backstage glow face pallet 001 ! It's now out in all locations !! ❤️❤️ thank you so much @Dior for choosing me to model for your brand I had so much fun and it's something I will never ever forget!!
Liked by 14.7M
Comments
@Amelie.zilber:you look amazing !!! I can't wait to see this poster up in the stores !!❤️❤️
^thank you so much Amelie !!💕^
@Mads.Lewis:Natalie !! You look absolutely beautiful!! You were born to model I swear !
^thanks Mads !! It means alot 💕^
@Fan180:this girl is absolutely beautiful!!
*liked by creator*
@Fan1830:I wished I looked like this when I was 19 ! 😍
*liked by creator*
@Nessa.barrett:the hottest 19 year old alive! Like Holy smokes Nat !!😍😍🫠
^your making me blush !🤭^
*after I posted it I got a message from nick*
On text message
Nick:hey !
Nat:hi !!
Nick:you free tonight ?
Nat:yeah why ?
Nick:I'm going to pick you up at 6:30 tonight I want to show you something
Nat:sounds good !
Nick:see you then !
*I put my phone down and a big smile appeared on my face ! I looked at the time and it was 4:30 pm so I decided to go workout to kill some time*

*I put this workout set on and I put my hair in a high ponytail before heading downstairs and going into the workout room where I put on my headphones and blasted my playlist and I got started on my workout*An hour later *its now 5:30 pm and I jus...

An hour later
*its now 5:30 pm and I just finished my Workout which was really good but I really needed to get ready cause Nick will be here in an hour so I grabbed my things and headed upstairs and went up to my room and closed the door and got a shower before getting dressed*

*I put this outfit on and I blow dried my hair and curled it before doing some makeup and then I checked the time and it was 6:15 so I decided to head downstairs to get a bottle of water cause I'm thirsty*Downstairs *when I got downstairs all the ...

Downstairs
*when I got downstairs all the boys looked at me*
Jaden:where are you going all dressed up ?
Nat:nicks taking me out
Josh:where is he taking you ? *says with a smirk*
Nat:I don't know yet All he said was that it was a surprise
Jaden:when will you be home ?
Nat:again I don't know
Jaden:well text if you need anything
Nat:I will
*I went to the kitchen and got a drink of water and I could tell that Jaden's protectiveness was starting to kick in by the way that he looked when I told him that Nick was taking me out . He got all stiff and I also know that he is not going to go to sleep until he knows that I'm home safe cause that's just the way that he is when it comes to this stuff anyways I got a message from nick saying he was outside so I put my glass down in the sink and headed out to his car*
Nick:hey Beautiful
Nat:hey ! *smiles*
*I put my seatbelt on and I let nick drive*