Book 2: The Sunken tomb

Pike POV

I snuck int Emon without My friends as I noticed a Line of people walking towards someplace. I follow them as the Red Dragon Rises out of a Hole in the ground with an Annoyed tone of voice.

Thordak: Your Offerings grow ever Smaller. 

The Dragon opened his Wings as the Other Dragons flew in before Landing around the Red one.

Thordak: I trust the remaining treasure has been Wrung from Emon? 

Raishan: As you commanded, Thordak. Every last ounce delivered to your feet. 

Umbrasyl: And Westruun is on the Brink of Ruin. My king. 

Thordak: More are soon to follow. And Once all is in order, the entire realm shall quake in our shadow. *looks at the People* As for your Kind, it seems your useless baubles are no longer needed.

Pike: Run! Run!

The people ran as I followed them, but the Dragon roared as he breathed Fire at us. In the real world, I woke up breathing heavily from my Vision granted from Everlight.

Grog: Whoa, whoa. Are you okay? 

Pike: No. the dragons, they're moving. Expanding across Tal'Dorei.

Grog: Uh, you saw 'em in your head? A vision granted by the Everlight. The red one. Others called him Thordak. He just... wiped them out. I... I couldn't save them.

I cry into Grog's Chest.

Keyleth: I know we come from all over, even another world. But Emon was the first place that accepted us. It kind of felt like our home.

Percy: They even gave us a title. 

Vex: And we'll live up to it, when we find the tomb and find that fucking vestige. 

Vax had Landed near us.

Vax: *pants* Well, I've got good news and bad news on that front.

Scanlan: Kay, Good stuff first. 

Vax: I found the Lake Osysa told us about over the next ravine.

Vex: Fantastic. Let's go.

Percy: Wait. The bad news?

Vax: You might want to see for yourself.

Keyleth: *looks around* where's Yamikumo.

Keyleth POV

I looked around and saw Yamikumo sitting down against a Tree looking at the ground.

Keyleth: Hey, uh. Yamikumo. You okay?

Yamikumo: Oh, um. I'm fine.

I looked at him as he got up.

Keyleth: you're still think about what Osysa Told you.

Yamikumo: I don't know what's happening to me. First I arrive here and now we're traveling across the country to get Weapons to Kill some Tyrannical Dragons. I don't know if I'm ready for that.

Keyleth: Hey, you're totally ready for that. I mean, you beat Sylas and you saved me which I'm thankful for. You're strong, fast and you have a Strong heart. No fear at all. You're amazing.

Yamikumo: *blushes and smiles* Thanks, Kiki. Really. Now, where's that Temple?

3rd POV 

The Group Traveled to a Frozen Lake where No Tomb was seen.

Keyleth: No tomb. 

Vax: No temple, no ruins, no nothing.

Pike: it's not an Illusion, either. Did the Sphinx lie to us?